• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Alright then.

Negrek was kind enough to give me a Houndour for Christmas, but I really don't want one. I will trade it for any Pokemon, provided that it is rarity three or higher. In particular, I would like...

- a good water type. I would love a Slowpoke or Wailmer, but if you have something else that would work I'd take it.
- a female Combee/Vespiquen. I've always wanted to try one of them out, so yeah.
- a good ground type. Hippopotas or Phanpy would work, but I'll take anything, really.

Alright then.

Negrek was kind enough to give me a Houndour for Christmas, but I really don't want one. I will trade it for any Pokemon, provided that it is rarity three or higher. In particular, I would like...

- a good water type. I would love a Slowpoke or Wailmer, but if you have something else that would work I'd take it.
- a female Combee/Vespiquen. I've always wanted to try one of them out, so yeah.
- a good ground type. Hippopotas or Phanpy would work, but I'll take anything, really.

Would you take a Buizel for that Houndour? And just to keep it fair, I'll slap on another $5. Does that work for you?

Blazhy~ Is this what you're looking for~?

*dangles Rare Candy in front of Blazhy's face*

Now hand me mah monies.

Exclamation mark! *leaps for the Rare Candy* D:

Would you take a Buizel for that Houndour? And just to keep it fair, I'll slap on another $5. Does that work for you?

I would totally love a Wailmer, but a Buizel works.

That being said, though: if humanly possible, could you give me a Leaf Stone with Buizel instead? My Seedot's going to be evolving pretty soon, and I really want to get a Leaf Stone for it asap.

I would totally love a Wailmer, but a Buizel works.

That being said, though: if humanly possible, could you give me a Leaf Stone with Buizel instead? My Seedot's going to be evolving pretty soon, and I really want to get a Leaf Stone for it asap.

I would buy you a Wailmer if I didn't want to get rid of my Buizel.

As for the Leaf Stone... Well, why not? I've got the money to spare :P

Here's my female Buizel, Aqua (feel free to change the nickname - I think I was on something when I named her).

And here's the Leaf Stone.

*snatches Houndour*

Why thank you, my good friend Blazhy.

And now, you may take my male Houndour with Flash Fire.

...tbh with you, I'd totally prefer your Horsea, but eh

Right. After much deliberation I have decided that, while I do intend to do something with every single one of the 71 Pokémon I own, I'm just plain not as interested in Ralts as I thought I would be. So I have here a male Ralts with a dawn stone that I guess I also won't be needing anymore. MSRP is $17 for both, about half that for one or the other, so... I dunno, try me.

Kratos, quick question: would you be interested in trading Divine Right? If so, then for what?

Also... anybody want the Buizel I picked up from Blazhy? Female, Swift Swim.

I cannot be bothered training this thing when there are better options out there, so FOR SALE:

Budew
Liir (m) <Poison Point>

looking for at least $5 or another grass-type. I might accept other pokemon, but no water or fighting types please. c:

Im also trying to get rid of something:

Shinx
[Keylle]Shinx(M)
Abillity: Intimidate​

Im not going to immidiatly sell him, since there is a battle he's taking part in.

Anyway, anyone interested? Just offer something which isn't a pokemon.
*points at random items*

I'd totally take a Shinx, but the only thing I really want to get rid of is my damn Buizel.

Does anybody want a Buizel? Anyone?

OKAY SO I TOTES FORGOT ABOUT IT but i have (late) Vday trades for Lil Dwagie and moon-panther.

pichu
[Hurdy] Pichu (M)
Ability:
Static
Received: Bought
For Lil' Dwagie, and

buneary
[Jay] Buneary (F)
Ability:
Cute Charm
Received: Bought
for moon-panther.

I forget what we we're trading for tho. :V Post yours, guys.

Back
Top Bottom