• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

I believe rich people like Kratos and Squorn wouldn't mind paying 40$ for a single exp. point.

If I had a thousand ASB dollars, I wouldn't mind.

Am I not rich? ):

Anyway, sres, I believe you're carrying out a plan involving Shedinjas and selling Rare Candies... When/if you get another one, could I lay claim on it?

I believe rich people like Kratos and Squorn wouldn't mind paying 40$ for a single exp. point.

If I had a thousand ASB dollars, I wouldn't mind.

hell, I wouldn't mind paying that much for 1 exp, but I really can't afford that, can I?

Am I not rich? ):

Anyway, sres, I believe you're carrying out a plan involving Shedinjas and selling Rare Candies... When/if you get another one, could I lay claim on it?

shut up, you have too much money

if you can guarantee you'll pay >$30 when I get a new one, sure.

Of course I can! Why, I have money beyond your wildest dreams, way more than a mere $30- *shot*

edit: just to clarify, I meant the rare candy, not the shedinja D:

Anyone have a Larvesta they have lying in their PC box that they'll probably never use? You know who you are

Anyone have a Larvesta they have lying in their PC box that they'll probably never use? You know who you are

Uh, I have no need for Vulkan. How much do you want for him? Ideally I'd like 25$, though anything $20 or more is fine, if that's OK.

Man I've been making a lot of Black Market deals lately.

Anyone have a chimchar? I'd be willing to trade a cyndaquil and a hoppip! The cyndaquil has a cookie-based signature attribute, but you can put her on a diet remove it if you want, I think. I'd also be willing to sell them separately but I would prefer the chimchar.

Anyone have a chimchar? I'd be willing to trade a cyndaquil and a hoppip! The cyndaquil has a cookie-based signature attribute, but you can put her on a diet remove it if you want, I think. I'd also be willing to sell them separately but I would prefer the chimchar.
Oh hey, I have a Chimchar that I'd be willing to trade. The Cyndaquil sounds good, but you don't have to throw in the Hoppip. (and maybe it'll inspire me to finish off these sig attributes I've been procrastinating on)

Last edited:
Anyone got any rare candies? I'll pay $40 apiece, as that seems to be the base price. *holy crap dragon stop just throwing money everywhere this never ends well*

Okay, cool!

*comforts insulted hoppip*

Well, I didn't really want to take the Hoppip as well because I thought it'd be a bit of a rip-off for you. If you're really looking rid of her though, I'll buy her off you for $10. (double the regular price cause I feel like it)

Back
Top Bottom