• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Christmas thread

LAPTOP

Other than that, all I got was chocolate D=

EDIT: And the laptop, I don't get it today, we're gonna go get it no Boxing Day ;_;

Lots of clothes
Ruby cross necklace
Chrono Trigger DS
Spyro the Dragon: Shadow Legacy
Spyro the Dragon: The Eternal Night
Garfield calander
New headphones
Chocolate orange
Garfield comics

and round 2 of presents just arrived

I got:

Adobe Photoshop Elements (WHOOT!)
Brain Age
Sonic and the Secret Rings (...Ok, NOW I can believe that Sonic is suffering... x.x Auto running = crap)
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (No, I haven't seen it yet)
Santa Coins
Roughly $80-$100
A digital camera (my last one broke... Stupid backpack >.>)
Clothes (Hoo...rah?)
And I am too lazy to go check the stuff I forgot

whaaaaaaaat how come you guys are opening your presents it's still the 24th here c'mon give us brits a chance

Because the presents from my family are at my mother's house, and I'm at my father's house for Christmas, and weeks after. Didn't I say that already? :/

Merry Christmas everyone. <3

I got some random things like calendars and such. Lots of chocolate and sweets. And £300.

I was REALLY lucky this year.

DVD's
Wall-E
IronMan
Die Hard Quadrilogy (yes quadrilogy)
James Bond: Thunderball
James Bond: Goldfinger

Wii:
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Super Mario Galaxy
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
Family Ski
WiiFit

Books:

Pokemon Annual 2009. (Just so I can draw the new Sinnoh pokemon)
Torchwood Yearbook
Mock the Week

and 2 bionicles
(me is very happy!)

Merry Christmas to everyone and stuff.

I got some DS stuff, some food, some clothes, and Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I didn't really ask for anything other than Ranger, so woo I guess? ... But what I really want for Christmas is that my sister learns that the true meaning of the holiday isn't in getting gifts.

"I can't believe she lied to me! She said she would bring it here today! I want Animal Crossing NOW! Jerk..."
ffff

Books:

Pokemon Annual 2009. (Just so I can draw the new Sinnoh pokemon)
Uh... What's that, exactly? I don't really know what books Pokemon has nowadays. The last one I bought was like the 2nd movie in book form or something. D:

I got an Xbox 360, some clothes, $20, candy, random other stuff and checkers.. because 18 years later I have no idea how to play checkers. :huh:

Earbuds, $70, a $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card, a busload of books, and some Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls. Oh, and Sims 2; Double Deluxe, which includes the Nightlife expansion pack and the Celebration stuff pack. My cats got a catnip mouse.

YES I HAVE PLAYED IT it is quite fun

The school part really kind of confused me. I miss Keith. :(

And now an update: Animal Crossing. Funny.

Don't worry, you'll see him soon enough. Don't get your hopes up though.
Now you're out of that Nuthouse that was invaded by evil mastermind Bidoof you can actually do some decent stuff with the game.

I got a Shaymin Plush and Figurine! it is awesome! pics coming soon.Maybe.

Also:
Sins of Punishment
Mario Party 8
Harry Hill's Joke Book (HE IS MY HERO!)
A FUCKING AMAZING CAMCORDER!
Doctor Who series 4 boxset
Torchwood Series 2 boxset
The Birds, Hitchcock (why am I allowed to watch this?)
A new christmas plush to add to our christmas collection. (We get a christmas plush toy every year, tradition, I have 15 (Even though i'm only 12.)

And lastly because my sister and I love Bond films we got Die Another Day, The Man with the Golden Gun AND The spy who loved me, all on DVD!!!

Best Fucking Christmas EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone, you have made one boy extremely happy.

Well, I got:

Two Fill-it-in booklets
Cats of the Clans (from Warriors)
Death Magnetic (Metallica's new album)
And Spore (for NDS)

Plus there's a really huge gift that I can't open until this weekend ^o^

EDIT: Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

This egg :D

-New headphones (in purple!)
-A purple towel
-Spare headphones because I burn through mine FAST
-Tablet <3
-Various candies
-A nightshirt with penguins on it
-Sketch pad
-Twistable crayons
-iTunes gift card ($25; more than usual)

And I still have stuff to open at Grandma's :D

Back
Top Bottom