• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Christmas thread

Super Paper Mario

Yes
Spread the Papery love~

SO!

From my parents, I got the New Penguin Russian Course (yes), Russian for Dummies (lol), Living Language: Russian (starting to see a trend?), Mamma Mia the DVD (ha ah!), and Action Replay for the gamecube (yes finally).

From my friends, I got Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I gave:
to Lunah, I gave Maximum Ride: School's out,
to Danizzle, I gave a Toby Keitch CD,
to Pika, I was going to give a Warriors book but I haven't seen her yet,
and to Superstariti I was going to give a CD of symphonic stuff but I haven't seen her yet.

Oh, and I donated $25 to an AIDS/HIV charity. :)

Did anyone else give anything?

I got a 16GB flash drive, the Rurouni Kenshin season 3 box set(anime), and a funky belt that's studed like a red and black checkerboard. It was okay.

From parents: An origami kit, Eternal Sonata, some pajama pants with skulls on them (one's the skulls is a cyclops X3), a diary, a tin wiimote with gum in it, a HUGE box of tictacs and a RINGPOP <333

From relatives: Two books, one's on cadavers and the other's on anatomy, both awesome, a CUTE owl ornament, a lovely black and purple scarf and $120. <3 I looove my family~

More gifts X3 Boxing Day: The day for late gifts:

-More clothes
-Reloadable Blockbuster Card with $25 on it
-Action Replay Power Saver for the Wii
-A nasty cold that could be the stomach flu. Yay?

So, if anybody hates me, you can kill me now. Please? ;.; I don't wanna be sick

Let's see, I got quite a bit of money and gift cards (Some of which I used to get Final Fantasy IV), The Dark Knight, and Prince Caspian. Oh and some other stuff, but those things are the highlights.

My Christmas was OK- pretty meh after the presents and food, but then it always is. My sister had to work, and was only there for the present-unwrapping, but she came home for Boxing Day.

Main presents: laptop, Friends: The One With All Ten Seasons, a Freeview box for the TV in my room (must get an aerial so I can use it), and a spaghetti fork. You press a switch on the handle and the head spins so you can easily wrap up spaghetti. It doesn't work for shit but damn it's brilliant :3

I got Brawl and some other stuff. Oh, and I got a pokemon sticker book from my little sister.My Christmas was better than last year; at least this year I didn't throw up.

Back
Top Bottom