• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind. Looked at the old posts and figured it out. 21?

I got stuck on that too. Well, it's a recoil move whose existence is easily forgotten (by me, at least)... it's a move that can only be learned by breeding, and it's Electric-type.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Once you said "recoil" and "Electric type" I figured it out.

No Idea about 22, though.

EDIT:Got 22. Any ideas on 23?

EDIT: Got that too, 25?

EDIT:26?

EDIT: Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe I was stuck for an hour on a question that had such a stupid answer! Xl

27 plz?

Last edited:
Check the source code and answer the question. Very simple xD

As for me, I'm still stuck on 23. No idea how you did that so fast, Barubu :|

@ Darksong Back when I was younger, I remember being so proud that I figured that _____'s name was _____ backwards... Well, almost... :|

I hope that's a vague but non-vague hint. :\

@ Darksong Back when I was younger, I remember being so proud that I figured that _____'s name was _____ backwards... Well, almost... :|

I hope that's a vague but non-vague hint. :\

What, it has to do with something that's -- oh. Now I'm stuck on 24. :P

I'm where Cryptica is now... and I still don't see how the word Evolution could mean anything. I tried level and a few evolution stones but those didn't work... and there's nothing in the page source to go off. I really don't see how it's possible to get this one.There's so few hints... ><

Wait, isn't 18 the one with Magneton and the clue 'Look!' ? I'm kind of confused. I don't know how to answer it. I don't know how it's a question.

@dragonair: Say "view" under your browser's menu bar and then "page source". There's a question there in green, and then answer that. It's actually really simple once you get it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom