• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

"I think it looks nice," said Ispirit, "As long as there's food nearby I don't have a problem with it."

I looked at th planned location.

"From the looks of things, we'll be far enough from the volcano so that we can hurry if it erupts... Looks fine."

Kester quietly nodded, accepting that there really was no better location in the vicinity, while silently scoffing at the idea of a camp situated near a volcano. Still, I am going to have go with them...

"Okay, then, that's settled," Onko confirmed. The Infernape turned to the only sleeping crew member. "Now all we have to do is wait until Grin wakes up."

((Eight days have gone by since the last post. This is one of my favorite RPGs, and I'm tired of waiting for a new post. I do not want it to die away. i may be too late, but I'm trying))

"Here's hoping that Grin will take to our idea entusicastically," i said, "So... now what? We've won, we've found a new base... what's left?"

You haven't fully won, and you know it...

I know... but as long as we have found peace, you will only be... a nuiscance.

((Ditto. =/))

She sighed, annoyed. She briefly considered kicking Grin to make him wake up, but of course she didn't. Artemis wasn't that cruel, but feeling impatient. Not too long ago they were fighting non-stop, and now they were just sitting around talking, and it seemed weird to her.

While Ispirit an Manmuu were hanging out at the base, Groudon was thinking.

Maybe I should reveal my name...? And why did that Metagross seem to have a bad feeling about him?

((Come on Zrantox, visit Groudon already....

....:D ))

((Does anyone know how much longer Grinning Calamity will be gone?))
Onko announced, "We can build our base. We'll need to gather wood and things like that, obviously." She headed towards the beach. "I'll be looking for something such as driftwood on the shore. Meet back here in one hour." The Infernape dashed towards the rocky shore.

Manmuu nodded. He stepped over to a tree and rammed into it, knocking it down. He hoisted it up with his tusks and carried it over to where he was previously standing. "That's one," he said.
Ispirit froze the leaves. "We can use those for the roof's covering."

((Okay. Changing plan then.))

Despite what I'd said earlier, I decided to float back to Groudon's cave. I called. 'I'll be right back" over my shoulder, and floated onward.

There was something I needed to know.

Goros entered Groudon's cave.
"GROUDON! I HAVE COME TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR HAND IS DEAD! I KILLED HER! SHE WAS PLANNING TO OVERTHROW YOU! I'M ASKING FOR UNDERSTANDING AND LIFE!" he yelled to the giant.

I floated into the cave jsut in time to hear Goros confessing to Groudon about the whole buisness with his Hand.

Oh, that fool. That stupid, incompentnet fool

That wasn't what I was planning on approaching Groudon about, though.

This is even bigger.

"WHAT?" Groudon roared. "You killed my Hand? She was planning to overthrow me?" It began to think. No wonder.... but still, killing my Hand.... stupid chunk of metal.... It shot a Fire Blast at Goros. What do you think Ground-type attacks are for? Causing high damage to surroundings, that's what!

Goros dodged the attack.
"Groudon it's the smartest thing to do! It was either that or you would be taken down. Then Azelf and the rest of the Pokemon would too!" he shouted angered at the giant.

Groudon growled. Its eyes glowed yellow. "...Fine," it snapped. "But if you dare to come back, there's a wide fissure with your name on it." It shot a Mud Shot at Goros and turned away, lumbering deep into the volcano. A voice rang out.
"If you wish to challenge me again, you must find the way through my home. If you do..... so be it."

I watched the secen unfold with Goros and Groudon oh, boy...

Still, this needed to be done, and done soon.

I teleported to Groudon, and bowed my head.

"Groudon, i know what Goros did was foolish, and I'm not here to make excuses for him. There is something I must ask you of the utmost urgency."

"it was a few days ago at our home. A massive earthquake had struck, destroying our home, and forcing to move on."

"that is why we came here to begin with. We wanted to know what had caused that earthquake."

Suddenly, Onko fell onto rocks. A big Kingler turned its head to her.
Oh, no, Onko thought. She used Mach Punch on it. The Kingler blocked it with a claw and gave the Infernape a fierce Crabhammer. Onko fought back with Flamethrower, but it was no use. The Kingler just used Brine, and the Infernape fell, knocked out.

"That would have been me," said Groudon. "when I found out that someone had killed my Hand.
"And if you bring that Infernape and her friends back, I can... introduce myself." Groudon grinned, with a slight hint of evil in it.

"Onko!"
Ispirit hovered to the Infernape. She looked up and glared at the Kingler, freezing it solid with her breath, which was sixty degrees below zero (Fahrenheit, I would think). "That'll teach you."
Manmuu nudged Onko farther inland.

Back
Top Bottom