• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

Wyverns can fly, if they have no forelegs they're wyverns.

And added.

What exactly does that have to do with the current subject? O.o

Anyway, I'm trying to think of a name for my air dino when I get one... I'm also hoping my Western will be male.

16% for ElVira to become a teenager~
It's taking so long! =/
Then, after she reaches level 30, I'm getting an Air Furdragon, a Water Western, and Fire Lizardus. Then...a Fire Eastern? Hm...you can have five dragons, right?

eeeee my dino egg is at 84% and is level four~~ Help him or her hatch you guys C: and send boy vibes.

*sends male vibes*

Maybe they'll work this time.

well, my dino hatched C:

she's a girl, but I don't mind. C:

...*pairs her with Elric the furdragon*

8D

Violet is an adult nao~

Darn it! D:
I knew those male vibes wouldn't work.

Shining Eevee, send people female vibes DDD:

Reverse psychology is suck.

Shining Eevee, send people female vibes DDD:

Reverse psychology is suck.
Y'know, I don't think there's ever been a time in the history of DragA that someone's male vibes have actually worked. Obviously dragon eggs don't like being pressured into making decisions, because whenever you tell them to be a certain gender, they always do the opposite. Reverse psychology it is~

*is suck* I've adopted another Western, on impulse. *should've adopted a Dino, but whatever* I have four eggs nao, nyahaha >:3

And, uh, send whatever gender vibes you feel like to it. As long as it doesn't come out genderless, it doesn't matter nao~

*cough* He or she is gonna be my Fire type Fire element. *pets egg*

ElVira's a teenager! ElVira's a teenager!
Just five more levels and she'll have a little brother/sister~!

Gonna element it fire. Now be a male, you.
[url=http://LunarWisp.dragonadopters.com/dragon_89849][img]http://www.LunarWisp.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_89849_23992_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

Go ElVira~ I always thought Wyvern teenagers looked awesome.

But when Automne reaches Lv. 30 (shouldn't be too long), I'll probably settle for Lizardus. Then Wyvern. Then either Dino, Eastern, or another Furdragon/Western (can't decide).

^
Yay~! I like Wyvern teens better than Wyvern adults, honestly. But it's a very close call~

Are you getting Earth or Water next? Or are you getting a repeat of Air/Fire?
I'm probably getting an Air Furdragon, then I think I've changed my mind about the Lizardus. I'll probably be getting either a Fire Dino or a Fire Eastern, then a Water Lizardus, and for my last dragon I guess I want...an Earth Western. Or an Air Western. I don't know. But I have forever to decide =P

My Lizardus? I'm gonna make it an Earth element. So I can name it Yoshi. Even if it's a girl, 'cause, y'know, Yoshi's also a girl's name in Japan. Even though the character I'm naming it after is male.

I've yet to see an Earth Lizardus, actually. I think that's the only Lizardus I haven't seen yet...
I've never seen an Earth Dino either 0_o And I believe I've never seen an Air Eastern or an Air Wyvern.
Good luck with Yoshi ^_^

^If you look here, you can see every dragon of every element and every stage~ That is, unless I'm taking you far too literally and you mean you just haven't seen anyone with one.

Ooooh, I'm DEFINITELY getting an earth Eastern :3

ANCIENT DRAGONS FOR THE WIN :DDDDDDD

Back
Top Bottom