• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

Ooooh, I'm DEFINITELY getting an earth Eastern :3

ANCIENT DRAGONS FOR THE WIN :DDDDDDD

I've only seen Ancient Easterns, but they're pretty cool.

After this fur I'm getting a Water Dino, I think. Maybe a Water Wyvern.

Ancientwhowhatwhere--

Holy crap, how'd I miss this?! And we're about to see Tidda's Lizardus become and ancient as well. :D

Yayz~ Tenaera will look cool, then. I still wish I would've gotten a fire eastern, but I can always go back and get one for dragon #5, since I don't want a wyvern or a dino.

I really wanna see an Ancient Western. They look so cool already owo

Furdragon egg can almost hatch. :D

Edit: Do they even HAVE males? -.-

But anyways she hatched and is now named Kia. :D

Other Edit: It's official, I'm not getting a Lizardus. Their Ancient form looks horrible -.-

But the Fur is pretty cute :3

Last edited:

What. The. Hell. Is this some kind of joke? Those ancients are hideous! No way I'm getting a Lizardus. This is an outrage.

...Now what do I get for a third dragon. D: I so badly wanted Yoshi the Lizardus... And they won't even let you freeze them at a certain stage like DragCave!

They'll pay for this. I think.

I so badly want to see the Western's Ancient stage now. D:
What if they screw it up too? But, I like the Furdragon's, so. And I think I might get an Eastern as my third, but that depends on what the Wyvern's Ancient looks like.

Well that was whiny.

^If you look here, you can see every dragon of every element and every stage~ That is, unless I'm taking you far too literally and you mean you just haven't seen anyone with one.

Ooh, thanks. ^_^
Hmm, the Air Lizardus isn't that bad...

Why does everyone dislike the Ancient Lizardus? I think it's cute~
I'm so getting an Air Lizardus next. Well, after my Water Furdragon, of course. ^_^

^Well, y'know, I tend to be quick to judge. Having had a while to think about it, just like with the adult Lizardus, I've gotten over it. I still think it looks big, fat, and stupid, which is because it is big, fat, and stupid, but that's part of its charm. I think I'll stick with Yoshi the Lizardus.

eeee the Ancient Lizardus is so fat and happy <3 I might just get one now.

I wanna see the ancient Wyvern already D: what is my Heiderich gunna look like?

Me liekz the ancient furdragonz even better than the adultz~
I'm getting one next instead of a lizardus, who's ancient form is ugly.

OH MY GOD ANCIENT WYVERN LOVE <3

Only other form I like than the hatchling. But It's AWESOME.

Want see Western and Dino now plz.

So yup, Air Wyvern next, then Water Dino will be my last.

THE WESTERN ANCIENTS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

But... Maybe I'll get a Air furdragon instead of a Dino... Their Ancient form is meh. And I wanted to get an air fur anyways.

:D
Western Ancient LOVE! I've got mixed feelings about the Dinos, but hey, at least now we have all the ancients!
And I still don't know which dragon I want. D:
But at least Automne is going to be a teenager reeeal soon~

I was undecided for a brief while on what to do with my recently-acquired option of getting a fourth egg, but in the end I chose to go with my original plan:

[url=http://GraphiteStorm.dragonadopters.com/dragon_91087][img]http://www.GraphiteStorm.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_91087_9610_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

The adorable and amusing derpness of the ancient form ultimately won me over. X3

Added, lalala~

Aaand since I hasn't been on teh intarnez for a while, on mah way to go see those ancients. fuuu why am I last ;_;

EDIT: And my Western egg hatched as of three seconds ago...

And is male.

Hate me, why don't you. *grumble*

EDIT2: Aaaand Eastern Ancients are scary. DDDD: There better be a stage after Ancients.. *cracks knuckles*

^'Fraid not. They said there were only 6 stages.

Oh yeah, and Automne is a teen now. <3
5 levels until Lv. 30~

Looks like Westerns and Furdragons are epiiic~

So screw Lizarduses, I might actually get a Dino.. or another Furdragon.

I suck. :DD

^Your dragons don't like me. I lost on all of their lotteries =/
Automne gave me 9 units of White Aura~

233% until ElVira is at level 30...then I can get a Water Furdragon ^_^

Back
Top Bottom