• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

7012 Dragon scales
4353 Dragon fur

So totally not showing off :DDD

And ed'Rashtekaresket is not long :<

..His full name is ed'Rashtekaresket tk Gh'shestaesteh.
One level 'til Glade becomes an adult, click the pretty Furdragon :DDD

EDIT: Oh hey, the user in first ranking has an Air Western. :DD And.. it's a higher level than mine. DDD: Here's to not getting any clicks *toasts, gets shot'd*

SO YOU GUYS THINK YOU HAVE LOTS OF RESOURCES?

8663 dragon fur

8396 red aura

>:3

I think my next dragon will be... uh...

*high fives Cryptica*

But I spent all my resources on the market, so I could have at least a thousand in everything :< I ripped myself off.

My highest resource, red aura, is only at 900 something. D: But I'm still sort of new, and I waste my resouces on gems and stuff. XD

"Only," Taliax? I am much more wasteful, buying nonsense. I've only 45 Green Aura.
But I'm newer than you =P
And thank you - her background was actually one of the cheapest ones xD

ElVira is halfway to level 30. I want a Furdragon next - they can make use of most of the items =]

I want a Furdragon next - they can make use of most of the items =]
I'm not sure what you mean. Westerns/Wyverns can use Rings, Necklaces, and Dragon Scales Hand/Tail/Leg Bracelets, Dinos/Lizardus can use Rings, Necklaces, and Reptile Scales Hand/Tail/Leg Bracelets, and Easterns/Furdragons can use Rings, Necklaces, and Ribbons/Scarves/Armbands.

I plan on getting a furdragon next, too, but they can use as many items as the other dragons.

Really? Hmm...funny, the only items I've seen in the Items Market other than rings and necklaces can't be used by ElVira because they support things like Reptile Scales.
...wait...
*checks Items Market*
Ooohhhhh. Hmm, I wonder why I've never noticed that =/

Yay! Creating items is fun =3

Oh, for a while I thought wyverns produced reptile scales, but they produce dragon scales. XD

Oh, for a while I thought wyverns produced reptile scales, but they produce dragon scales. XD
So did I~ But when you think about it, since they're Wyverns, it makes more sense that way.

^True. I agree =]

*wants Furdragon and Lizardus and Dino*

=3

Terra is almost a teenager :D
and 8 levels until I can get another dragon :D
I don't know what to get... I think a Fire Furdragon :D

YAY! blue is an adult! know I know what lvl they grow up on! =D I am happy!!!

;_; Nobody clicks Automne.
Well, nobody clicks Violet either, but at least I get the impression someone used to, and she's most of the way grown up anyhow.
What am I saying? Everyone's dragons are lonely. Nobody clicks 'em here.

[/pseudorant]

Back
Top Bottom