• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

ElVira is at level 19 =]
Not much else to say except my mom is insanely scared to even turn on the computer because supposedly there's a virus on it. But she's at work now, so... >=D

ElVira is at level 19 =]
Not much else to say except my mom is insanely scared to even turn on the computer because supposedly there's a virus on it. But she's at work now, so... >=D
Conficker, do you mean? I know this is off-topic, but yesterday this virus supposedly activated on infected computers running Windows if you didn't install a patch. I, of course, have Linux, so this doesn't really affect me and I don't know much about it.

Rulean became an adult recently. :D

I'm looking forward to Arranon hitting level 30. I want to get a lizardus next, an earth one. :3

Conficker, do you mean? I know this is off-topic, but yesterday this virus supposedly activated on infected computers running Windows if you didn't install a patch. I, of course, have Linux, so this doesn't really affect me and I don't know much about it.

I'm...not sure. I don't really know much about computers and such. My mom says it was supposedly an international April Fool's thing...
So I can use the computer now! =]
Supposedly it disguised itself as an anti-virus that says your computer is infected. When you set it up to "fix" your computer, it infects it instead.

74% till level 20 =]
When does ElVira reach the next stage? The next stage is teenager right?
*legasp!* I'm not spamming! =P

I think they become teenagers at Level 25.

I was on yesterday and didn't have anything like that happen to me.

I'm...not sure. I don't really know much about computers and such. My mom says it was supposedly an international April Fool's thing...
So I can use the computer now! =]
Supposedly it disguised itself as an anti-virus that says your computer is infected. When you set it up to "fix" your computer, it infects it instead.

74% till level 20 =]
When does ElVira reach the next stage? The next stage is teenager right?
*legasp!* I'm not spamming! =P

Conficker was supposedly an April Fool's Day virus. My computer was infected with an anti-virus virus thingy that wasn't conficker, it was anti-virus 1. That's why I haven't been on for a while. It got fixed yesterday, though. :)

On an actually on-topic note, Tenaera is a child now. :D

Tenaera is beautiful <3

ElVira has 6% left to level 20...then she can wear that Dragon Scales Tail Bracelet she made =]

Hm.... Kyooaku has 9 levels till 30, so I think my next dragon will be... Earth Eastern :)

Haha everyone's getting an Earth and still no one cares about Airs. My secret plan to destroy everything with White Aura will work, then

I'm getting an air Wyvern later on, though >:3

Dragon Fur -11227

Red Aura - 10592

Haha everyone's getting an Earth and still no one cares about Airs. My secret plan to destroy everything with White Aura will work, then

Not once I get my next dragon, an air furdragon. >:D MWAHAHAHAHA~

NUUUU- *cough*

And Cryptica, your resources are beating mine by 1000 :<

Back
Top Bottom