• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

My dog's carrying around a new raw hide around like it's the best thing ever invented; it makes me giggle.

I'M GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD WITH MY SCHOOOOOL

originally i wasn't going to cause my friend wasn't going, but two people dropped out and now we get to go!!!

Someone just told me I'm one of their best friends.

I feel like I've been a better friend this year... at least to people I've met recently. And this makes me happy, that people feel they can trust in me. I want to be a trustworthy person. There's a lot to be said for academic talent and all those things, but I think very often we forget the basics of being good people. At least, I forgot. I want to be a good friend to people, someone they can depend on and trust in, who'll listen to their problems and at the very least offer sympathy.

I thought my dentist appointment was Friday, but it was actually Thursday...then I found out they moved it to today! I got all three of my fillings done, and my numbness is starting to wear off... I was talking all weird at the dentist's office because I couldn't feel my bottom jaw or my tongue XD
But yeah, no more cavities!!

My friend issues are gone.

Absolutely, completely gone!

I guess everyone listening and being helpful reassured me that they really do care.

I have this Saturday off, hell yes. :D

Aww, I would definitely invite myself over if I didn't have a mountain of stuff to do for Monday.

But I'm making progress on my dissertation! And I've got three-and-a-half days to go, so it's looking like I should finish on time! :D

Yessssss my new memory stick arrived
Now I can stop using this old broken one that only works one time out of five

Also I have a new friendly-type person (though it's a complicated situation)

Also Indi is feeling good recently and this is good :3

A couple things to post:
1. My tongue is completely healed and I've changed the piercing successfully. No infection / complications.
2. We picked out the engagement ring.
3. Even though his mom doesn't know we're engaged, she bought us a wedding book to start filling out and asked me if we had a date in mind. She also introduced me as her daughter, since I'm marrying her son. It makes me happy that shes happy about it.

I haven't had a day off in two years! NOW I GET A VACAAAAATIIIIIOOOON!

We're going up North to my family cabin with my DnD group and we're going to play for a whole four days! Doctor Who, DnD, CoC, Dragon Age, D20 Modern, Zombies... it's going to be epic.

Oh and a drunk just climbed my fence at work when there was a open door three feet away and I got it on video. >:D

I can't legal issues, the video technically belongs to the company.. The guy showed up majorly shit faced to work and was told to leave... he left all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom