• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I BOUGHT A PUPPY

A friend of mine has a black lab who just had a litter of 9 on Tuesday and I bought one for $60. I can't take her for about another 6-8 weeks and all her vaccinations are done, but she's the cutest little thing you've ever seen. :3

I BOUGHT A PUPPY

A friend of mine has a black lab who just had a litter of 9 on Tuesday and I bought one for $60. I can't take her for about another 6-8 weeks and all her vaccinations are done, but she's the cutest little thing you've ever seen. :3

I congratulate you! I remember how excited I was when we got our dog Gunnar, an Olde English Bulldogge. He was such a little menace, always chewing things up and defecating and urinating everywhere. But we loved him none-the-less. I miss him so much :( I haven't seen him for a few months... But having a dog is wonderful. I'm more of a cat person, but puppies have that spirit and adorable dumbness in them that cats do not. You can't really play fetch with a cat or sneak it leftovers from dinner that you didn't want. I hope you have fun with your new little girl! Also, do you have any names planned out for her yet, or did your friend already name her or something?

You can't really play fetch with a cat or sneak it leftovers from dinner that you didn't want.

You have never met my cat. She plays fetch, eats people food (loves bananas), and "talks" a lot.

After a big, depressing losing streak in League of Legends today, I just won three games in a row and I totally rocked. It was the first time playing my favorite in forever, and that last win was with a character I basically hadn't played since I got her, so that felt pretty good.

And I have replays of them all recorded. Teehee

It's Mother's Day, and I'm so excited to have the big family gathering today. I love my mom sooo much. Too bad she didn't get any sleep because her boyfriend was having heart problems and he didn't get out of the hospital at 6:00 am. Poor Eric... but, yeah! I plan on making her cinnamon and spice oatmeal 'cause it's her FAVORITTTE when she wakes up. :p

omg she's a legend

I've got my Spanish speaking exam on Tuesday, and so I sent the transcript to my former Spanish language assistant at my school over Facebook. Three hours later, I get an email from her, and it's got in-depth analyses of where my grammar is wrong, colour coded "comentarios" and some colloquial grammar notes. This is so cool :D

what is this I'm actually enjoying cleaning up my old room

I have finally mastered the art of throwing useless shit away instead of just stuffing it in a closet and hoping it doesn't come tumbling down whenever I open the door
maybe I'm growing up

also bonus I found my FIRST EVER DIGITAL ART beautifully printed on the back side of some weird error code shit paper :D
I must've drawn that thing when I was <8 years old, MS Paint, no less
gotta scan it sometime, I doubt the original file's anywhere anymore

My friend gave me the Warblers album :D

*casually puts Do Ya Think I'm Sexy on repeat*

My friend gave me the Warblers album :D

*casually puts Do Ya Think I'm Sexy on repeat*

The entire CD is just plain lovely :D

My friend and her dad have dealt with one of my problems, and it...I mean he...is now going to pretty much die if he tries to talk to me again. Apparently, his reaction was a look of "oh shit I'm in trouble."

HAH. KARMA. SERVES HIM RIGHT.

EDIT: Concert next month with two of my best friends? Hell yes.

Last edited:

Tomorrow is May 10th, which means the third arc of a certain ARG is starting.

oh god i am actually genuinely excited about a release date for once ^^

I finished and handed in my dissertation! Which only cost £11 to print off and bind three copies, which was over 100 pages and I had my first exam today, which went as well as could reasonably be expected given how little revision I did! And I've got over a week before my next one, so I'm catching up on all the sleep I've not had for the past 48 hours :D

I beat the legend of Zelda phantom hourglass. The ending was very touching, you see Linebeck's ship again and Link smiles. It made me happy. :D

My friend and her dad have dealt with one of my problems, and it...I mean he...is now going to pretty much die if he tries to talk to me again. Apparently, his reaction was a look of "oh shit I'm in trouble."

HAH. KARMA. SERVES HIM RIGHT.

Apparently he also made up some pathetic excuse for a lie ("My friends stole my phone and sent those messages!" Apparently, they can also replicate his voice.) but oh well, it's kinda funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom