• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually managed to finish my homework in time to get to bed at a somewhat reasonable hour!

Also I watched The End of Time parts 1 & 2 again and I cried but it was fun and Ten nostalgia. :3

SAT SCORES TOMORROW
EEEEEEEH

maybe this'll turn into a grr post tomorrow D: but
at least I have the excitement today!

Also, my school put on a very cute musical. And I'm scheduling an interview with my dream college. They finally responded to my request... :3

Fweee, so happy.
Almost four hundred people have read my fanfic, and it has a fan group.
I'm It's popular!

oh my god so I met this guy at freshman orientation a month or two ago (whenever the hell that was) and he was really pretty and tall and stuff and I was afraid to talk to him so I didn't

but then he made friends with a guy I DID talk to, and still talk to, and made friends with, so constant exposure has desensitized me to his, er, seeming better than me in every way, so now I talk to him too and we're also friends, we're a trio of friends

And we have so many interests in common it's so crazy (we even have the same FE8 ships hhhhhh) and and I've finally come to terms with this silly crush I have on him and I'm GOING WITH IT and it feels so great, and at the rate things are going maybe he's into me too and I'm SO EXCITED

SO EXCITED

WE ATE PIZZAS TOGETHER

I just thought of a really cute way of telling my crush that I like him. I'm going to do it this Monday. (As I have no school tomorrow, fwee!). I'm going to make a drawing, with a girl saying "I like you alot" written in japanese (In Kana, with the aid of a translator) and give the drawing to him. He will then hopefully translate it back (With the aid of a translator, obviously) and get the message. We're both big anime fans so this should work out pretty well.

Encouragement would appreciated, as I could easily just chicken out of this.

I just thought of a really cute way of telling my crush that I like him. I'm going to do it this Monday. (As I have no school tomorrow, fwee!). I'm going to make a drawing, with a girl saying "I like you alot" written in japanese (In Kana, with the aid of a translator) and give the drawing to him. He will then hopefully translate it back (With the aid of a translator, obviously) and get the message. We're both big anime fans so this should work out pretty well.

Encouragement would appreciated, as I could easily just chicken out of this.

Do it. That's a good idea.

oh my god so I met this guy at freshman orientation a month or two ago (whenever the hell that was) and he was really pretty and tall and stuff and I was afraid to talk to him so I didn't

but then he made friends with a guy I DID talk to, and still talk to, and made friends with, so constant exposure has desensitized me to his, er, seeming better than me in every way, so now I talk to him too and we're also friends, we're a trio of friends

And we have so many interests in common it's so crazy (we even have the same FE8 ships hhhhhh) and and I've finally come to terms with this silly crush I have on him and I'm GOING WITH IT and it feels so great, and at the rate things are going maybe he's into me too and I'm SO EXCITED

SO EXCITED

WE ATE PIZZAS TOGETHER

WE'RE GETTING COFFEE TOMORROW AFTER MY LAST CLASS

JUST US TWO

I'm just so. I'm shaking. If I weren't in a class right now I would just be outright crying with joy. I probably will after I get home. This is so exciting! this is like, the first time ever I've actually been on a date-date, where the guy actually liked me back, and I didn't know if he would say yes or not, and I could actually see him at least twice a week...Just OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH adsajdbsabdhasndf it feels so good to be into someone who's actually into me too I've forgotten what it feels like

Last edited:
I got to sing my song today and everyone loved it :D (And everyone on stage other than me and Dorothy is frozen except when I walk by. Gloria has magical un-freezy powers XD)

And right before I started I noticed my friend holding up her phone to record me and I was like D: but then she was kinda squealing about how awesome I did and she was kinda adorable while talking about so it's all good

Why yes I do get stupidly happy about my friends being adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom