• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I'm just so....giddy and happy right now. I can't say why here, but I can say that it is a rather big thing. It has left me smiling for more than just a few minutes at a time for the first time in a rather long time. Just....I hope this doesn't end soon!

I must post once a day about my anticipation of Skyrim. I can't even bear to play Oblivion because I want to scream FUS-RO-DAH, and have epic powers of dragons. Oblivion cannot deliver that for me, so I have to wait... 12 more days? 13? Meh, less than two weeks.

So yeah, read through a leaked Skyrim Handbook when I woke up. :D

Talkin to cute boy makes me happy. Even if there is no chance of anythinq happeninq (and I dont want anythinq to happen), it just makes me feel like life can qo on.

I'm finished with my cosplay, and surprisingly I like it a lot. Sure, it's still pretty bad compared a lot of them I've seen... but I'm happy and satistified with mine. :D

Alex, don't you dare screw this up. It probably won't happen, and you know that full well, but there's the prospect that he still likes you and you two can make something of it. And it will be awesome.

Fwee fwee fwee fwee!!!
Can you say "Miraculous recovery"?!

Yay!
My buddy has already been discharged from the hospital, just a day after surgery!
FWEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom