• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyrim.... attack of the bucket thief.

Yep look it up... apparently if you put a bucket over the clerk's head and block their line of sight they don't see you steal... therefore you didn't.... Hello funfun. Haven't laughed that hard since I discovered reverse pickpocketing live grenades in Fallout 3....

Exploding pants.

They had them.

So Legend... wanna go shoplift with me? There will be cool stuuuuuff...

In other news I just narrowed down my signature by SO MUCH STUFF AAAAH and it now only contains a randomized Mewtini Poem (TM) and a random quote below it.

That was easy, but I miss my My Current Interests thing. And also my cool SPRITES. OH WELL GOOD THINGS HAVE PRICES

1000 or 1200

Skyrim.... attack of the bucket thief.

Yep look it up... apparently if you put a bucket over the clerk's head and block their line of sight they don't see you steal... therefore you didn't.... Hello funfun. Haven't laughed that hard since I discovered reverse pickpocketing live grenades in Fallout 3....

Exploding pants.

They had them.

Waitwaitwait...really? Gotta try this...

Last edited:
o_0 Slowbro...

MY COMPUTER HAS STARTED WORKING AGAIN
AND I HAVE MORE QUOTES AND IMAGES IN MY SIGNATURE

BAKURA IS ALIVE AND MY ELEKID IS EVOLVING
EDIT:No, elekid just like to play with my feelings...

Last edited:
Took me two years, but I finally finished Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix... in Russian.

Like a boss.

Now I will start <Anna Karenina> and I will finish this other one I have started reading about the history of the USA. I am the language queen!

Also submitted a supplement today and wrote a couple of essays, ready to be corrected. Things are going pretty well. Not even gonna let my ex bother me because I AM THE RUSSIAN QUEEN

Took me two years, but I finally finished Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix... in Russian.

Like a boss.

Now I will start <Anna Karenina> and I will finish this other one I have started reading about the history of the USA. I am the language queen!

Also submitted a supplement today and wrote a couple of essays, ready to be corrected. Things are going pretty well. Not even gonna let my ex bother me because I AM THE RUSSIAN QUEEN

You are the winner

It is you

Congratulations!!!
You have won 15,000 Neopoints!
You also win a Radioactive Muffin and a Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush!

Fweeeeeeeee!

My date yesterday went SO SUPER FANTASTIC and we only got through the first two LotR movies so GUESS WHAT I'M DOING NEXT SATURDAY?

eeeeeee~~

So happy with how my fan fiction is doing. (It has a fan group in which characthers are shipped)

And what's online is so close to what I have written down, soon i'll just write things directly into the computer.

AAAAH So close to a scary and exciting part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom