• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Momo(th)

I swear I'm cool you have to believe me
Pronoun
she
I just bought a Red Pokemanz 3ds XL and a ton of games, with an X and Y waiting for me Saturday.

Was a good day.

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
man idk why i'm posting this here i just need somewhere to put this

like sometimes i think "well i think i'm over that crush" and then she just keeps being so cUTE I MEAN REALLY YOU CAN'T JUST GET SUPER HAPPY WHEN I'M HOME AND BE SUPER HAPPY THAT I CAME OUT AND NOT EXPECT ME TO BE OVERWHELMED BY CUTE

I CAN'T EVEN BE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M OVERWHELMED BY CUTE

kyeugh

Pronoun
she/her
Found out that I made thirty dollars more than I thought I did! I'm not sure how that happens, obviously some divine being wants be to have Pokémon X. That, combined with the ten dollars I just made, and it's just about covered.

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
man idk why i'm posting this here i just need somewhere to put this

like sometimes i think "well i think i'm over that crush" and then she just keeps being so cUTE I MEAN REALLY YOU CAN'T JUST GET SUPER HAPPY WHEN I'M HOME AND BE SUPER HAPPY THAT I CAME OUT AND NOT EXPECT ME TO BE OVERWHELMED BY CUTE

I CAN'T EVEN BE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M OVERWHELMED BY CUTE
GOING THROUGH EARLIER PAGES IN THE GRR THREAD DID NOT HELP

in other news it's coming out day! and everyone i've told so far is really chill (though the one's all DUDE WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THIS it's okay tia no one did)

(except my fucking wizard crush apparently)

H

Hippy

I can come on here a little bit every day! :D I won't be gone for a month like I had thought! :D

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
GOING THROUGH EARLIER PAGES IN THE GRR THREAD DID NOT HELP

in other news it's coming out day! and everyone i've told so far is really chill (though the one's all DUDE WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THIS it's okay tia no one did)

(except my fucking wizard crush apparently)
i started giggling a little at my use of the phrase "wizard crush" man what is wrong with me

IN ACTUAL FWEE NEWS I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED THE THING UNTIL I GOT THE THING

YES QUEER CHARACTERS IN SERIES I LIKE

Last edited:

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
So, I put in about a half hour to an hour of thinking, and I finally figured out what about me has caused all of the problems to it.

Unfortunately, this trait doesn't exactly make me motivated to try and fix the problem. But it's a start.

Meowth

but is a sheep entering.
I have constructed a computing machine!
It works!
It's not on fire!
I've been using it for an hour or two now and nobody has died!

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
Got a (still ongoing) win streak of 20 in the Battle Maison Super Single Battles! Which is great, considering I couldn't get more than 2-3 with my old team.

Equinoxe

has a BONE to pick with you
Caught Mewtwo with the third Dusk Ball I used, and according to that one ace trainer it has pretty much perfect IVs in attack (durr), special attack and speed! :B