• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

So, I put in about a half hour to an hour of thinking, and I finally figured out what about me has caused all of the problems to it.

Unfortunately, this trait doesn't exactly make me motivated to try and fix the problem. But it's a start.

I have constructed a computing machine!
It works!
It's not on fire!
I've been using it for an hour or two now and nobody has died!

Got a (still ongoing) win streak of 20 in the Battle Maison Super Single Battles! Which is great, considering I couldn't get more than 2-3 with my old team.

Caught Mewtwo with the third Dusk Ball I used, and according to that one ace trainer it has pretty much perfect IVs in attack (durr), special attack and speed! :B

It has all come down to this.

1392772_222452664587905_1244320303_n.png

As stated above, yesterday was three months with my wonderful girlfriend <3 Guys, that's an entire fourth of a year! :D She's the best <3

Aww yeah our team won the 48 hour game jam at a local LAN party, and the prize was REAL MONEY
guess who's gonna buy Pokemon X to go with my Y???? spoiler: it's me

What game(s) did you play?
I should've clarified; it was a game development competition :P
The theme was two words: 'radio' and 'revolution', and we made this multiplayer snake-esque game. The players could choose a 'radio station leader' (the head of the 'snake') and then four followers from 5 uniquely-skilled characters, and then beat golden LPs (points) out of greedy producers and other players by attacking them.
I was one of two graphics artists in the team, I designed the characters and made their animations :D
It was pretty fun!

I must say, the Elite Four theme in X and Y is the finest in the series.

*just finished listening to a three hour loop*

successful day at banzaicon! met Lisa Ortiz and Vic Mignogna and got an art commission as well as buying a bunch of other stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom