• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Any mention of Finale reminds me of the time we found out my former ear training teacher had downloaded illegal copies of it onto the school computers and it didn't work well at all.

That was an interesting class after he quit.

I use MuseScore, it works perfectly fine. Perhaps not as in-depth as Finale, but for teaching purposes I should think it would be perfectly sufficient.

Though to be honest I'd never heard of MuseScore before now! Totally going to mess around with this more later.

I'm using Ponify to add fuckin' to the end of everything

omg i'm laughing so hard this is fantastic i cant
oh man I've been seeing all of vondell's posts about it on tumblr and it seems hilarious

oh man I've been seeing all of vondell's posts about it on tumblr and it seems hilarious

It is (and that's where I got the idea). It's definitely the most hilarious. Thing is, though, I have to remember to disable it when I go to edit posts otherwise it fuckin' puts fuckin' in everything. I think eventually I'm going to forget.
And I really don't fuckin' need "fuckin'" 50x times in my fuckin' Safari Zone PC

Yay! Started a Totodile solo run on Heartgold. This is my first one, so it should be fun.
(Next: Magikarp on Platinum. *gets bounce*)

:D I went to see my friends' theatre company's production of Oklahoma and it was nice but HOLY SHIT ROSIE I HAVEN'T SEEMNYOU IN FOREVER!!!
Aha I missed her so much :')

Back
Top Bottom