• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

That Chansey/Blissey glitch...reading about it did make me feel pretty happy x)

Perhaps even incredably happy ^_^

Pokemon Glitches Own~
^o^

Everything is looking up nowadays. I'm going back to school in the fall, and I'm moving at the end of the month to a proper place.

And just in general everything just seems better. New outlook on life. I like it. :)

this class I thought was going to be about environmental issues is actually about the political environment

fuck yeah time to espouse my super left-wing beliefs upon a class of Americans

Everything is looking up nowadays. I'm going back to school in the fall, and I'm moving at the end of the month to a proper place.

And just in general everything just seems better. New outlook on life. I like it. :)

Also yay, you're back!

I snagged a really cool walking stick from a white elephant exchange. I stole it from my father, then had it stolen from me and had to steal it back from my youngest cousin (who thought it was a lightsaber and was devastated) but it was totally worth it.

Happy. My body is changing. I'm becoming stronger and healthier and fitter. I was sick of being out of shape. Not badly, but agh. Feels really nice.

Pre-ordered Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed (for 3ds) !
also Hyrule Hystoria comes out soon
must figure out how to purchase with funds.

Spent today's algebra period running bases. I love the fact that my algebra teacher is also the baseball coach. FWEE

So I dreaded going back to school after Winter Break, but now that I'm back I'm seriously loving it again. Don't get me wrong, I'm still counting down the days until Spring Break and the Music Trip to San Francisco, but they're actually fun days.

Went skiing and was acually semi-decent at it! Didn't seriously hurt myself, but beat my nose up enough from faceplanting to get a cool black eye.

Went skiing and was acually semi-decent at it! Didn't seriously hurt myself, but beat my nose up enough from faceplanting to get a cool black eye.

Don't you also have a scar on your face?
From the sound of it you're one sword between the teeth away from being a pirate D:

Don't you also have a scar on your face?
From the sound of it you're one sword between the teeth away from being a pirate D:

This made my day :D Between that and my PIERCINGS, you may be right. I've never felt so badass.

I'm also pretty happy because I'm at home for the first time in a while and my BFF (who I haven't seen in ages) is staying over and she got me a big cuddly Tepig because I'm brilliant.

woot the weekend is finally here, finished all my projects, got a 100 on my history quiz and a 92 on an english test, now i am home and lounging around playing Leafgreen Goldeneye and Ocarina of Time C:

Back
Top Bottom