• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

New films set in the Harry Potter universe.

I was gonna post about this! It sounds cool as heck (American magic!!!!! 1920s wizard culture?????) and I was never ~in the Harry Potter fandom~ but I am also excited about this wow.

I got to talk to Jakey today, even though it was only for an hour :)
And also, Thursday was our seven week anniversary :)
I can't wait for our two month anniversary! :)
I'm happy! :)

I am so happy!
I found a quote about how self-responsibility is the source of self-respect and I cried myself to sleep with joy.
If I can just do what I've told myself to do this year and begin being responsible and grow up then I will finally be able to respect myself and be happy with who I am.
I am also happy because some people are starting to hate me less.
I also managed to get through most of Thursday and Friday without getting stressed at all and even when I did it was minor.
To top it off the halftime show Friday was great! We got several complements saying that the show was amazing this week. We even got standing ovations.

I'M GETTING MY CAT BACK!!! :D :D :D

Edit: MY kitty remembers me!!! :')

Last edited:
so i just told MY FAVORITE PERSONAL CRUSH STORY EVER and also came out via tumblr

success...?

I just preordered Pokémon Y from a local store! So happy. And the woman who served me was also a Pokéfan! Good times! Can't freaking wait for October 12th.

so i just told MY FAVORITE PERSONAL CRUSH STORY EVER and also came out via tumblr

success...?

AND LAST NIGHT I CAME OUT IN PERSON TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND SHE WAS REALLY CHILL ABOUT IT

I'M PRETTY FUCKIN HAPPY

marching band i'm in had first competition today
it poured rain and we were probably the smallest band there but forget that we took home every award including grand champion

marching band i'm in had first competition today
it poured rain and we were probably the smallest band there but forget that we took home every award including grand champion

YOU

HAVE NO IDEA

HOW JEALOUS I AM

WE NEVER WON GRAND CHAMPION ONCE IN MY FOUR YEARS IN THE BAND

Three things!

One: I have the greatest girlfriend ever, guys! :D :D :D Seriously, she's just so great, you don't even know ^_^

Two: I am a mere three days away from breaking the record of my longest relationship.

Three: I just found out something nifty about the forums. You may already know, but I thought it was awesome. So, if you go to "Today's Posts", leave that tab open, then open one of the posts that show up there in a different tab, then post there, when you go back to Today's Posts and click on the name of the person who made the last post there, it will take you to your page, since you're the new last poster, even though it still says their name :D

I thought it was nifty ^_^

Back
Top Bottom