• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Completed my first job application. Just gotta wait to hear anything back!

I know I always say this but I am really gonna try to be more active. I miss this place, and I feel like I was a pretty bigish part of the forums at one point and I feel bad for not being all ghosty on it.

This morning, after a long night of vodka martinis and vampire movies, I made my way to Starbucks for my usual fix-up - a venti mocha followed by a vanilla macchiato. While I was going over various musings in my head and listening to the Van Morrison song that was playing on the radio, I checked the voice mail on my phone and saw Virgin Mobile had left me a message. There had been a vital mistake on my last bill, and so I was being refunded for overcharges on my voice minutes. Later that day, I found one of those special vending machines from Coca-Cola's viral marketing campaign. It was a very memorable day.

WHAT.

I just figured this one out.

So, I don't know where to put this, as it's equally happy and sad, but.

I'm graduating high school this weekend! I'm currently on my last day, and it's probably gonna be incredibly heart-wrenching, but whatever. I'm just so glad I finished and made the friends I did. Also going to college is cool too.

Oh, and my school is taking my laptop away, of course :c But I'm getting a new one this weekend for graduation, so it all works out :D

my background check went through so on Saturday I have my orientation from my summer job! woooooo

I really love memes based on grammar disasters, and I just discovered "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I want to both level up and EV train a Pokémon in HP, I went into the Battle Chateau and there were six Furisode Girls in there at the same time.

I'm seeing The Fault in Our Starsssss todayyyyt I've read the book five times and I've been waiting for the movie since forever I can't waiiiiiiitttttt! I am so excited!!!!! :D :D

I'VE BEEN AWAKE FOR HALF AN HOUR
I'VE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN A REQUEST TO TAKE MY WII TO MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW I DON'T DRIVE

AND NOW MY 8 PERSON MARIO AND POOL PARTY IS HAPPENING TODAY INSTEAD OF THIS WEEKEND

I LOVE CHAOS

So this is way less of a big deal now that there's all these new games with their Shiny chaining and whatnot, but I've played only up through Emerald and I have at last encountered (and captured!) a Shiny Pokémon! So. Happy.

Oh man. This day has been amazing. First I got my power adapter, so I could finally hook up my sweet new graphics card. Then when I boot up iTunes is working great, with my library perfect and I figure out how to make it look like iTunes 10. Then I open Firefox to see that Youtube doesn't crash anymore.
So much yes.

Some of the Triops eggs have hatched! I just counted at least three super tiny (and mostly transparent) babies skittering around the tank :3
I hope I can keep them alive and well :O

*crawls out from under the rock of inactivity*
I can't wait for band, VBS, and church camp this summer! so pumped!
But in the past few months I've learned just how lucky I am to have as many great friends as I do who've been willing to stick with me through some really rough moments these past five months. It means a lot to me.
I finally get to hang out with people too, now that everyone's got a more free schedule. ^-^

Back
Top Bottom