• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Tonight was really great, and I think I made good first impressions on several people. Tarot reading is a really cool party skill, fyi.

Also cards against humanity is literally the best game ever

Tonight was really great, and I think I made good first impressions on several people. Tarot reading is a really cool party skill, fyi.

Also cards against humanity is literally the best game ever

Both really good for college!! I wish I had some Tarot cards, someone this summer was doing readings and it was really cool

Anyway yesterday I was just hangin' out in my room doing nothing and two of my housemates went to a bar to watch American football. They texted me about some kind of stage being set up downtown and I biked out there on a whim to see a really neat local bluegrass group! It was so cool, there's a surprising amount going on in this bumpkin little college town

Became a mod on one of the ZT2 forums I go on. They just re-opened today. Haven't had to do any banning or locking threads yet, though, as it isn't as big as say... TCOD.

first day of college....
bike ride so tiring

oh my god i keep forgetting you're not my age

tiny babby zm

ANYWAYS i'm back at school!!!!!! i'm so happy i almost made a thread!!!!! and ex-friends aren't gonna harass me and my relationship with former roommate seems to be okay and me and current roommate are super pumped to be back

AND I TURN TWENTYONE TOMORROW AND MY CLASSMATES ARE SUPER PUMPED AND WANT TO HAVE A GIANT SHINDIG

i'm so happy to be home. it's a weird thing to say at college but i'm so darn happy

oh my god i keep forgetting you're not my age

tiny babby zm

ANYWAYS i'm back at school!!!!!! i'm so happy i almost made a thread!!!!! and ex-friends aren't gonna harass me and my relationship with former roommate seems to be okay and me and current roommate are super pumped to be back

AND I TURN TWENTYONE TOMORROW AND MY CLASSMATES ARE SUPER PUMPED AND WANT TO HAVE A GIANT SHINDIG

i'm so happy to be home. it's a weird thing to say at college but i'm so darn happy

Y-you're only three years older than me, baka
Pre-Happy Birthday!

it is 3:15 in the morning and I've just finished cleaning out my desk drawers in my room

for the first time in oh, I dunno... A DECADE

... I found $155 like this is why I need to do this more

it is 3:15 in the morning and I've just finished cleaning out my desk drawers in my room

for the first time in oh, I dunno... A DECADE

... I found $155 like this is why I need to do this more
Did you really go half your life without cleaning out your desk

The American (Florida) one lol considering I live only 10 hours away... my parents have never been out of the country before mostly due to monetary issues so there's no way we'd be going overseas for it :p

Last edited:
I just beat Hero Mode on Link Between World.

I will never underestimate the power of the shield in a Zelda game ever again

Back
Top Bottom