• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

What did you use? Spamming Knights of the Round then 7777 mode usually does it for me lol
For Ruby, I used Knights of the Round linked with HP Absorb and Mimed it until it died. For Emerald, I gave Cloud four Hero Drinks, got both Cloud and Cid into 7777 mode, and then kept using Omnislash to hammer away at its remaining health.

For Ruby, I used Knights of the Round linked with HP Absorb and Mimed it until it died. For Emerald, I gave Cloud four Hero Drinks, got both Cloud and Cid into 7777 mode, and then kept using Omnislash to hammer away at its remaining health.

Yep, yep. Almost always works lol

Yep, yep. Almost always works lol

On mine I ended up using the Final Attack materia paired with the Phoenix summon spell. I ended up with two (maybe even three?) of each Materia because I decided that I wanted to level all of the materia up so I'm pretty sure I had some Knights of the Round launched via Magic Counter, too. :')

My old laptop has gone the way of the dinosaurs, not that surprising considering its age, but I had enough money set aside to get a brand new one. I'm pretty pleased with it! Most of my files were backed up, but a friend is going to help me retrieve some that I'm missing. Mostly I'm glad that something worked out for once.

On mine I ended up using the Final Attack materia paired with the Phoenix summon spell. I ended up with two (maybe even three?) of each Materia because I decided that I wanted to level all of the materia up so I'm pretty sure I had some Knights of the Round launched via Magic Counter, too. :')

Ungarmax also does wonders lol

Last week I checked out seven Shakespeare plays from the library. Today I checked out five books of contemporary monologues. It's 5:30am, I've cracked two Amps and one beer, listened to two Gogol Bordello albums (Super Taranta! and Gypsy Punk: Underdog World Strike, both highly recommended) and I've just finished compiling the eight-ish monologues I'll be submitting for teacher approval in class, 6.5 hours from now. I'm going to down the last of this beer and throw on some white noise but HOLY FUCKING HELL DO I FEEL ALIVE. Switching to Theater was the SINGLE GREATEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE. I Hate Hamlet had its first readthrough today, and I didn't say hardly anything at all, being an understudy--but fuck if I didn't have a god damn blast. I've already learned so much just by observing, and really, really soon I get to just dive right the fuck in and GO FOR IT

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS INTERNET STRANGERS

I BEAT DARK SOULS II \[T]/ And it only took 98 hours to beat everything (except Aava 2.0, because fuck going through Horsefuck Valley just for that shit)!

Now to attempt New Game Plus with a fucking spoon! Or at least try to for as long as I can bear the inevitable tedium!

I managed to actually win something in Model UN this weekend (a written mention) despite 1) going alone (instead of in pairs as is usual) and 2) not preparing as well as I should've.

More importantly, my best friends got FUCKING FIRST PLACE IN THEIR COMMITTEE!! They TOTALLY showed up the rival school; they thought they won when really MY SCHOOL won. They were so butthurt.

So last night at rehearsal the understudies were (FINALLY) rotated in, which is great because I've done like two line-throughs since the show started and practiced my blocking for the first act once. Woke up this morning to a large post in the facebook group praising the understudies (this from Angela, the infamous intense-hardass director) along with a little blurb of praise for the individuals.

Gold stars to...[The Omskivar] for a good sense of bro-ness

also one of the prolific actors of the department approached me after rehearsal and said it was the first time he'd seen me actually perform anything and I did really well

squee

Talking to butterfree is fun^^ Even if i'm too shy to talk to anyone else XD

I'm happy i have one person i like talking to here though =D Worthy of the fwee thread for me^^

I saw a negative post in my smash bros club, yet didn't freak out. I'm really becoming calmer now... :) At the same time, though, i don't think i'm going to look at the posts in that club anymore. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom