• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Dad and I went to see The Force Awakens!!! I smiled a lot it was fun. Haven't seen Star Wars on the big screen ever (too young obv) so it was a great experience and man these new characters are so cool. :D Dad thought it was great too, he managed to avoid spoilers somehow (i follow my star-wars-trash-friend's tumblr and she managed to spoil me for one plot point by talking about how she was trying to avoid spoiling another friend for that exact plot point when we were all cosplay-shopping in Party City yesterday like ok) so he had a Time with it.

So I spent New Years with my friends from home and my boyfriend (!!!!!) so for 90% of them it was their first time meeting him and

A) no one scared him off
B) my one friend's boyfriend (who was supposed to not be here but showed up by magic) and him hit it off scarily well
C) everyone approves! Yay!

Im just never usually mad. YAY HAPPINESS!

Edit: just got my 1st gf!!!! I am now a ticking time bomb of happy.

Last edited:
made region band!!! really glad cause last year i absolutely bombed the audition due to anxiety but i redeemed myself this year and my band director said he was super proud and i deserved it so that made me feel better!

Today is the premier of our production of Legally Blonde: the Musical. I play Emmett Forrest (second fiddle to the titular blonde). The hype is extreme!!!

I have officially 100% completed Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Took less than 110 hours. It's super fulfilling and it's a fantastic game.
I just did this myself. With all Pokémon recruited, treasures obtained, and dungeons explored, it took a little over 100 hours to complete. Worth it.

Went on a snowmobile ride tonight, was pretty fun! Hit a jump and the sleds shut off as soon as I hit the ground, and only got stuck once. Probably got up to 60-70 mph at some points, couldn't tell because the meters were frosted over. All in all 10/10 ride would go again!

Back
Top Bottom