• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
December! *celebrates with Jolty*
That means my birthday, Christmas, school holidays, new year, some kind of midwinter party, and a chance of snow!
I love December <3

Oh, and tomorrow the geography classes are going to a farm. We get to skip half of the school day :D

DECEMBER! DECEMBER! DECEMBER! Sadly we don't get any snow because here it's summer :(

But anyway...DECEMBER! DECEMBER! DECEMBER!

National teacher strike. Good enough for you?
For me it's awesome.

And because I also like it, DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER!!

I get to see my friends back home (well, in London, but they're friends from back home) this weekend! :D

And I figured out that this epicly long fanfic I've been following for the past year or so is nearly three times as long as War and Peace (the English translation, which is roughly 560,000 words in length). Which thrills me immensely.

My mum got to see Deal Or No Deal in the studio audience today, which was good for her I guess :3

...yeah, she likes it. vv;;

My Wii's perfectly intact.

And since they replaced the disk drive, SSBB loads quickly now! :D

Aaaah~

I just got back from a Q&A session/book signing by my absolute favourite fiction author <3333

Oh, she was awesome. She may or may not have thought I was a freak (I have a feeling I might have gone into fangirl-mode; apparently I was blushing a lot X3), but she was absolutely awesome and I asked a few questions and aaaah~

Done half of my exams \0/.
Nowhere near as hard as I expected so not as much revising was required as first thought.

Also replacing the broken TV tomorrow, so I can play on the Wii again~

Yay, post number 1000! I'm a butterfweee!

On another note, I'm finally finished with a stupid paper I've been writing forever, about my physics research!

IT'S SNOWING AGAIN~

What are you talking about, you weirdo scientists? This is GLOBAL FREEZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom