• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwee, Ichigo, Ichigo, Ichigo, Ichigo, Ichigo, Ichigo!!!!! :DDDDDD *huggles picture of Ichigo with his shirt off from the seventh manga* Yep, I'm crazy. But he's so hot! <3

*cough* My parents already got me my birthday present (it's February, and my birthday's in July. Odd, eh?) and I'm suspecting it's tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They're music is amazing, and I've longed to go ever since I first heard Wizards in Winter. :D

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW~

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~

My parents neglected to tell me, so I got dressed only to find that school was closed. XP (The only con is that my friend doesn't get her Honors-English-art-museum-field-trip today.)

I love going to a multi-school-district school~

I just finished a picture, the first portriat I've drawn in nearly a decade.... and I am so, so happy with how it came out <3

(I'll put it in my art thread when I scan it :D)

^ LUCKY! The stupid firewall blocks this site.

We got out early because my township is stupid~

To be precise we got out earlier than everyone else did, but they still got out early~

I'm posting from school too! But I do everyday, so XD

My boyfriend can finally come over today, yaaaaay!!! Now all I need is some Leninade to make this day perfect. <3

Holy shit holy shit holy shit.

My ex actually said he missed me. And he's thought of getting back together and starting everything over again. Oh my god. YAY!

*ahem* Yeah, it sounds a little immature, but I was with this guy for five years (A five year relationship in high school is...yeah, incredibly rare), and everything ended so abruptly and bitterly. He admitted that he didn't like how our relationship ended, which makes me insanely happy. Now, if only he didn't live half-way across the country...oh well, I'm considering moving considerably closer to his area, anyway, so who knows? And we talked on Skype for like five hours and everything. Just...fwee. :D

Last edited:
More days off than I knew what to do with this week :3

Out of a maximum 5 days at school this week I had to go in one and a half. :D

Wow, it rained so damn hard, it was beautiful. ^_^

And my boyfriend got to come over and stay for hours, and I got to sing to him. <333

I'm feeling randomly happy today, fwee! I mean, why not? It's Saturday, I don't have a headache and feel like puking anymore, I've been making new friends at the role-playing forum lately, and I'm gonna get a Shaymin at Toys R Us tommorrow, so why not be happy?

...They're giving out Shaymins tommorrow? Sweet!
Not just tommorrow, but tommorrow through the 14th! So if you can't get it then, you've still got other days. They're also giving out Regigigas on the 22nd though the 28th. When traded to Platinum, Shaymin will activate the Gracidea Flower event that will let Shaymin become Sky Forme, and Regigigas will allow for the capture of the Regi trio in Platinum.

Awesome, I know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom