• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my first computer program today - complete with interactivity! Sorta.

I took this example from my C++ textbook and then added a bunch of stuff to make it all interactive. It eats carrots, and then lets you choose how many carrots you wanna eat (my addition) and lets you say how many people you wanna share your carrots with and tells you how many each person gets and how many are left (also my addition). Only problem is that if you eat more carrots than you have, you can have a negative number of carrots ;D

But still, FWEEEEEEE!!!

I just got a new DS Lite yesterday. <3
Before, I had the old, clunky DS, and not only that, but now I can trade between Pearl and Platinum!
:D

"Fwee", it's my 15th birthday and there is upwards of £100 for me to spend! :D

Awesome! It's my birthday too. Except I'm sixteen.

And I got Platinum for my birthday! But I have no idea what my team's going to be...

On Saturday I made a CD for my friend because she really wanted some songs off my iPod. She was ridicuolously happy. ^^

Making people happy makes me happy~

-I finally got my room cleaned
-I'm probably going to driving school next week
-Oh and did I mention that SPRING BREAK started today? FWEE!

*pokes my last post in this thread*

I finally got it figured out! Now it yells at you every time you try to be a carrot hog, not just the first time =D

FWEE!!!

I just spent the last three or so days with my witchy friends. <3

My cat, who went missing last night, came home. <333

I made a new friend today! <3

I've been inactive recently since there were some problems with my internet connection. Finally got the issues fixed, and here I am again~

Grand Royal Fwee~~

I got internet access after a week! :D

Also known as, coming back from holiday in Scotland at my granny's house. It was awesome~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom