• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flora's going to a dance recital tonight for her friend. And her friend doesn't know Flora's coming. This should be fun~

Just bought two awesome things online.

Yet another ocarina, this one being a pendant-style I can wear around (It's a Focalink Teardrop, Straw-fired (black with golden highlights) It's lovely and I love it and I can't wait for it to get here.<3

The other being an awesome 8-bit Mega Man T-shirt which my memory was lying to me about and that they don't sell at Hot Topic like I thought. If you've ever heard of the Youtube user Brentalfloss, it's the same one he wears.

So whee. ^_^

Last edited:
I'm on this high of awesome of hanging out with my friends and making plans to hang out with them again. Plus, I found out I have a class next year with another girl who loves NCIS. All in all, very good day.

My uni's festival of art was absolutely amaaaaaazing. The music was good and the theatre groups were hilarious and much drink was consumed and the fireworks display was FANTASTIC (and set to the 1812 Overture, which I (and anyone who's seen V for Vendetta) thought was brilliant) and my best friend came over for it and it was just gooooood <3

1812 Overture + Fireworks is a match made in heaven

My dad is letting me keep my friend's cat for her! He was convinced quite easily, which surprised me, and I'm so grateful to him! <333

^ Kitty :D

I got new contacts; they're a different brand and are absolutely AMAZING. Now my eyelids don't hurt. :D

:DDD I Got on the grad list! Yaaaay!

and my mom gave me the present she got me for when I did: the Rent Filmed Live on Broadway DVD! I can't wait to watch it a bazillion times.

My mother just phoned saying she had been promoted to manager. Now she's on dayshift~ Nightshift sucks, so.

I just got some pyjama bottoms from the tumble dryer which were still warm, and putting them on experienced the warm soul-hugging effect similar to that identified by Russell Howard in his stand up DVD of "radiator pants".

My god he wasn't wrong =D

We got the cast list for the show~

My friends and I all got chorus, which is cool, it's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, for pete's sake, and I told my friend she could sing.

Though Julie's a little miffed that a junior got one of the parts just because she's a music major.

I've dropped Physics. I'm so happy about this.

At the same time I feel like I'm sort of betraying the subject leaders but I'm sure they'll understand.

MY BLOODY VALENTINE IS PLAYING TWO SHOWS ON THE EAST COAST IN AMERICA THIS SUMMER, AND ONE HAPPENS TO BE A TWO HOUR DRIVE

MY PARENTS MAY VERY WELL LET ME GO TO THIS SHOW

I THOUGHT LOLLAPALOOZA WAS GOING TO STEAL MY CONCERT VIRGINITY, BUT INSTEAD I MAY GET TO LET MBV STEAL IT FROM ME VICIOUSLY, WHICH I HAVE SO DESPERATELY WANTED FOR THE LAST SEVEN MONTHS

OH YEAH I'M GOING TO LOLLAPALOOZA AND SEEING OF MONTREAL, ANIMAL COLLECTIVE, NO AGE, DEERHUNTER AND OTHERS BTW

I AM SO EXCITED I AM TRYING NOT TO SWEAR

FWEE DOES NOT CUT IT RIGHT NOW

My friend and I wasted hours yesterday in the Underground, and now I have a Spiritomb and a platinum flag. :D

We also traded, so I have a Porygon-Z, a Magmortar, and Scyther/Scizor dex data. :D

I'm going to a slumber party for my friends' (they're twins) birthday party, and I'll get to see some of my friends I haven't seen in about 7 months and tell them I'll be going back to public school. :3 (Pssst, when I do that means I won't be on TCoD as much)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom