• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, after hours of hatching and releasing and breeding, I have a Togepi with modest nature. Now I just need it to love me.

Had a fun ass weekend camping and such.

And I only have four days of high school left FOREVER.

Also, boyfriend <3

Odd that everyones getting out of school before me. I thought school ended in june, not May...

Ah well, school is basically my only access to the comp, and therefore my only access here.

My chocolate truffle things have melted in the heat. This probably shouldn't be a good thing, but the melty goo is very fun to eat. I'm so easily amused :D

My contacts aren't bothering me anymore, which is good since my glasses are broken/lost.

today was better! yesterday, i thought i'd weirded my teacher out by spilling my guts; when i apologized, he kinda went irl caps lock on me.

I get to drive tomorrow! Though it will most likely only be in a parking lot, I'll still be happy to drive because I need to put in hours in order to get my license in August.

There was a conflict with my roster. I know, that seems like a weird thing to be happy about, but it was solved before I got to talk with the person in charge of rosters, and I got to know half my schedule anyway.

NCIS has been on since four my time and there's still one more after this one.

Abby is <3

This isn't really a "fwee", really, just something I found kind of amusing.

Turns out a rather e-famous fellow by the name of Knuffy-The-Wolf (not gonna post the Encylopedia Dramatica article on him) works at the same Wal-Mart I do. I haven't seen him that much, really, but I kind of figured all those diaperfurs he drew were suspicious. To be honest, the only ones that don't look like utter shit look traced.

Yesshhh I got my math and new norwegian end of year test back yesterday :D I got 5- in math (And our teacher tells us 3 is good :O) and 5+ in new norwegian O_O I'm not interested in new norwegian and I get a better grade in it than in norwegian (4+). Oh, and 6 in English, as usual. Oh, and to you who don't know how it works, it's

1--2--3--4--5--6
Fail---Okay---Jackpot!

Which means I'm best in class in English and Maths, second best in New Norwegian and maybe 4/5 in Norwegian :D.

Hmm...? Oh yeah, getting 6 in English is perfectly normal for me. I get it all the time, so it's really no big deal.

And I think my crush likes me back, at least somewhat :D When I didn't go out in recess today he asked me why I didn't, and he waved to me in our last class :D I'm so happy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom