• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated Firefox and neither of the skins I've downloaded are compatible with the new version. It looks so gray and ugly ><

I decided to have a look through the other available skins to see if I'd missed any I liked, instead of waiting to see if my favourite ones get upgraded to run on the latest Firefox version. I came across a quite spiffy dark theme that happens to go really nicely with the TCoD Roar of Time skin =D

And I came back at around midnight and my friend had called inviting me to sleepover at her house tomorrow.

So, yeah, fun ^^

It was fun, other than the fact that we were supposed to go swimming and the weather people screwed up o.o

So we all saw HP6 instead. I saw it already, but it's still absolutely hilarious.

I caught a shiny Mightyena! Finally!

It was male, so I called it Neji (it's so pretty, but now I have three Pokemon named Neji) and I'm going for a female.

Edit: It's BASHFUL! >< oof... I'm calling him Yuukimaru instead.

Last edited:
My dad won a DS Lite off one of those chessy game machines. And since I don't have one anymore, he's giving it to me!

I have to earn 80 more bucks, but who cares :D

I saw the sixth Harry Potter with my mother, aunt, cousin, and grandmother for my grandmum's birthday. I always did like Malfoy but I had to thank Tom Felton for being so goddamn attractive in this movie. I think I have a new obsession coming on... xD

I got this soda that I absolutely adore, but it's somewhat difficult to come by. Plus I've finally started working on my project of drawing all of the Pokémon again. Also a ton of other things have happened that I won't bore you with. Just overall my summer has been great.

"Elevator doesn't work. Who has the Lift Key?"

"Oh no, I've dropped the Lift key..."

Rocket Grunts make me laugh.

I'm writing this from my iPod touch I just got. I named it Lelou~ :3 And it's really hard to type on this. xD

I've completed my Pokédex on Diamond. Now I have the gold trainer card. Now onto the battle tower...

My Gold game still works, somehow~

And the Super-Effective noise is amazing. WASHAWASHOW!

I found my old Pokemon Sapphire game. I haven't played it for a while. I'm quite elated as I'm thinking about how I only have one Pokemon(a female Marshtomp named Wainani) and it can beat all of Brawly's Pokemon very easily. I remember only training it because I didn't want to catch any other Pokemon unless they're around her level(22). I restarted and advanced fairly quickly in one day with only one Pokemon.

EDIT:
My best friend mehisfishtaco just called me from Colorado, where she's been for nine days. It's the first time I've heard her voice in over a week. And she'll be home in the early hourse of tomorrow morning. *throws confetti and spins around in it, falling over and making confetti-angels*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom