• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chained and caught a shiny Dunsparce^^! Sure, the first one broke the chain, and I can't Paraflinch hax with the nature...but still. DUNSPARCE!!!!!

Band camp starts Tuesday which means I get see a bunch of people I haven't seen in awhile and it mentally prepares me for school.

You were at band camp too? How funny, mine started on the 3rd and continues into this week. I'm on my day off now, though (which is why I'm posting here, I'm happy about being home). So what instrument do you play? I'm playing bass drum this season, but I'm hoping to make snare drum next year.

On a side note from band camp, I finally got new cymbals for my drumset, and they sound awesome :D

Flora and Ashes in the Grr Thread said:
My friend made me listen to two songs from an awesome band, and for some reason the song I like better isn't on iTunes. -.-

Solved by an awesome friend, iTunes, and...well, my friend XP

You were at band camp too? How funny, mine started on the 3rd and continues into this week. I'm on my day off now, though (which is why I'm posting here, I'm happy about being home). So what instrument do you play? I'm playing bass drum this season, but I'm hoping to make snare drum next year.

On a side note from band camp, I finally got new cymbals for my drumset, and they sound awesome :D

I play clarinet and it ended on Friday.

It's raining here. =] Which hopefully means it'll stop being so hot and I won't get sunburned again until next year.

I just made up a great (and incredibly nerdy) joke!

Guy 1: I think I just made a quantum leap!
Guy 2: You're still just as dumb!

Okay, so a quantum leap is when an electron of higher energy jumps to an atom of lower energy, creating a disturbance. To combat this, the second atom shoots off a photon, making it bright. Bright = smart.

I just realized my Modest Sharpedo from Emerald (Dark and Water moves are Special there) has 31 Special Attack IVs! :D :D :D This calls for effort training ~

Good news- I kicked the ass of someone I hate soooo much.
Bad news- Imissed his ass and kicked his eggs instead.

Wait, these should be 'wonderful news'...

I finally managed to plan a competitive team on Platinum! Usually I spend forever weighing the pros and cons of things and drive myself crazy. This time I just said "Screw it" and chose 6 Pokemon that I think are awesome. Now, actually getting the natures and movesets and doing the training are going to be a different story...

My sis has a friend over for the week, cause said friend lives in NH and this is about the only time we can see her.

And she found my Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness game!

Two or so weeks until my birthday/the concert I've been dying to see that I got tickets to
I actually feel like I got something done on a project I'm doing for a friend
Obtained much-needed Photoshop/Flash CS4 and I did not have to pay fuck-all for it

:9

Got my financial ade grant check and cashed it. Used part of the money to finally get a new laptop! It's nothing big and flashy, but it'll do what it needs to and I love it! <3

Also, officially starting college Tuesday. I'm excited.

AND! My mom will let me go to my boyfriend's house tomorrow. We moved recently and I haven't been able to get out much. This means I can go to our LARP game! <3

Let's see... my friend has finally convinced me that she's right. Meaning I've finally admitted to myself that I'm in love with my boyfriend. >_< Which is good and bad at the same time. But mostly good, 'cause now I'm happy. =3

Ponyo is such a cute movie. :3

And, I got my first Cloud Neopet! KishuParaRuna the 3-year-old Kyrii! :D

((Note: It's actually XKishuxParaxRunaX))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom