• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's mom threw her a party for her 16th b-day, and my friend was surprised that her friends were there, since she was under the impression that it would just be her family.

At some point a conversation about Disney being a genre popped up, and since the Jonas Brothers were involved, the topic eventually changed to Honor Society. (they opened for them on a tour. And they're my favorite band so~) And thus, the conversation went like this;

Jess: So Honor Society's a Disney band?
Tia: ...No.

My computer finally works like it should now. Cleared 9GB from the disk, had over 1500 problems (wtf!) repaired, and got Firefox. I have never known this fastness :D

Onedayonedayonedaaaaaaay~

One day till a CD comes out and Radio Disney is totally taken over XP

EDIT: My friend preordered it and got it today, so I have all the songs already. ^^

EDIT2: I'M LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH THE ALBUM AND IT'S EPIIIIIIIIC~

Last edited:
THE CD IS OFFICIALLY OUT

AND IT COMES WITH A LYRIC BOOK

AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE HELPING WITH THE SINGING/WRITING CAUSE THE FACT THAT THEY'RE SINGING IN SEE U IN THE DARK MADE ME A STUNNED BUT HAPPY FLORA

Fwee new Dethklok songs are amazing <3

Also my newly-recruited Oblivion fan friend is writing an Elder Scrolls story. o.o This may seem meaningless to everyone else but I find it astronomical!

((Wow I've never posted anything in the fwee thread that's pretty sad isn't it?))

DRUM BOOGIE :3
Which is to say, the Drum Boogie Festival; I'm going tomorrow. It's a local event sponsored by the town, and features a TON of big name drummers and their co-musicians. I'm mostly excited about the likes of Jack Dejohnette, and Jerry Marotta and Tony Levin. :> For anyone who doesn't know, which I believe is everyone except Typh, I'm an aspiring drummer myself, so it's an exciting day for me.
But that's not all; my mum is the event coordinator, which means I get early backstage passes and personal chats with the performers. There's a chance that one of the local ones, who has a percussion studio, may allow me over to learn them a bunch more.
Fweeee~ :>

Edit: Oh and here's the website if anyone cares to take a look at what it's all about.

My friend was having a sucky day until one of my friends succeeded at cheering her up <3

It made me pretty happy cause I'd tried to cheer her up all through Music and it didn't work.

i wrote a memoir style essay for a writing class. i had to write it with a "theme" in mind, so i wrote it about my history teacher. i left it in his room on thursday - he has morning duty and can't hang out in his room, though sometimes he leaves it unlocked - to see what he thought about it. i expected him to be genuinely creeped out, but he stopped me in the hall this morning on my way to my locker and told me it meant a lot.

i was feeling pretty awful that morning, as well as pretty lonely.. so it's nice to know he at least wasn't bothered by the almost hero worship.

IT'S TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY.

GROG FOR ALL
grog.jpg

Also my sister invited me round her place, giving me Internet access for at least one day of my stay at nan's. Sure it's back to no Internet until Friday when I leave hers, but still.

Woot! I just got Platinum and my starting team is Chimchar, Scyther, Aerdactyl, Riolu, and Ralts! And future additions are: Leafeon/Umberon and Absol and Sneasel!

I'm just happy about Naruto Shippuden in general. :D

The Shippuden movie with my favorite ending is coming out on November 10th. Apparently, it will also be in theaters.

The show is also coming sometime to Disney XD, and I then will have something to look forward to on who-knows-what-day-of-the-week. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom