• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who just became a high school freshman and bought HeartGold and finally got dirty with her new boyfriend with whom she's been in love with for over a year now and he finally came out with a loud "LILI I LOVE YOU" while in his room after school and dumped his bitchy ex-girlfriend for her and GODDAMMIT IT I HAVE AN AWESOME ENOLA GAY PIN ON MY FEDORA
:DDDDDDDD

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess... Hermione Granger?

No. Just kidding. That's three out of four things I count that's fun and exciting for you, at least to me...

I don't know why this is the second time I've congratulated someone on this thread this week. I must be in a very "fwee" mood. SOYEAHI'MGONNAGONOWKTHXBYE.

Homestuck's End of Act Four is finished, replacing the EOA3 flash as the best thing I have ever seen ever. I seriously cannot imagine a life where I do not read MSPA. It would not be a life worth living.

I probably shouldn't have stayed up until 2 am waiting for it when I have school tomorrow, but I don't care. :D

I had a wonderful adventure at the zoo yesterday with my friend. There were stingrays that were adorable and we got to pet them. And there were penguins. And kookaburras with their wonderful evil-laugh™. It was great.

Guess who's going to Disneyland and Hollywood next Tuesday~?
I'll give you a hint: it's not Hermione Granger, but her cousin looks like her.

Oh well then it must be me ;)
Kidding! Kidding! (nobody knows my gender... I'm a plant!)
That sounds like fun! I wish I could go to Hollywood...

What is it about? And what play? And welcome to TCOD.

Our play this year was Alice in Wonderland, and I was one of the narrarators.

And as for my book, well it's complicated. It's a Sci-fi, and there's a lot of time travel :grin:. it's kind of a flashback from 2138 to 2112 where everyone got superpowers because of 2012 and there is the whole thing about the narrators... ( In my stories I usually make the narrator more than a narrator, aby making them an actual character.) I might post some eventually, because it's pretty hard to give a summary of XD and thanks for the welcome :)

I didn't know what it was =/ It was a dance at the camp I went to, and they were all songs that were appropriate for little kids (well I take that back; they played All the Single Ladies XD) but other than that... plus I wasn't paying attention =P but I'M A HAPPY PUMPKIN =D =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom