• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't necessarily Fwee or Grr, it's both at the same time.

THIS, is... weird...

Okay, for about the past month I have been having dreams about a scenario where I found a little kitten and adopted it, and after a while I started wishing for it to come true.

Guess what my mom saw outside the doors of Walmart today?

I wasn't there, and it scampered away and I'm hoping it's okay, but still. ( I am getting worried for the poor thing though! :( )

And guess what? When mom described it, she described almost EXACTLY what I had been wishing for so much...

All I can say is this. : 0_0

^ O_o

Well, my sister came home today randomly with Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon LatMoM, TaS, RoD and GatSW o.o Thanks? *watches*

hung out with my friends at one friend's pool AND i think one of my friends is in love with my house.

Well my parents dragged me to a BORING baby shower today. They did a "Guess how many jelly beans are in the jar" game, and I took a guess for my casual amusement.

I ended up winning :D. What was my prize? A jar of really crappy jelly beans...

If you can't tell from my name, I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan.
Today on Rhapsody, I finally got the uncensored version of The Fame Monster, which is apparently unavailable on iTunes.
Yay! :D

Yesterday I got glasses. I wore them all afternoon today and realized how good they work(I read a street sign from about 3 houses away, with absolutely no blurriness). Hopefully Dad will be free to take me to the DMV this weekend so I can renew my temps, now that I can pass the vision test.

I figured out that I'm finally getting my hair cut and dyed blonde next week. I've wanted to be a blonde since FOREVER, because I dislike my red hair. I dislike it a lot. And then I'm going to put pink streaks through it.

EDIT:

And my wonderful big brother just decided to join the military. He's getting his physical today.

Last edited:
yesterday I hung out with a bunch of awesome people. it was fantastic.

today i hung out with most of those awesome people INCLUDING my crush :D

None of the beaches I went to in Florida (where I lived) were busy, so my family found the perfect spot, I we had so much funz. :D

Also, I FINALLY GOT MY WORKING COPIES OF FR/LG! :D I'm having so much fun playing them...FireRed's my main game, but LeafGreen's where I'm going to transfer all the Pokemon I get to SS.

Fweeeeeeeeeeeee~!

So I'm going through a folder of funny pictures I've saved up. I chuckle at most of them as I go along.... then I come to a picture of a furby and burst out laughing. There's something wrong with me.

I'm going to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow! With... quite a large group of people. Everyone we mentioned it to was like OOH CAN I COME so.

I am going to wear my cowboy hat. I have so few opportunities to wear it. Plus, sort of dressing up aayay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom