• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you got the right Xhan he was named after, so here's your cookie C:

cookie-bite-web.jpg

I kinda bit it though.

I just evolved Meradia into a gengar. ^^

Meanwhile, Khl has just a little under seven and a half levels before it can evolve, and as for Eileen... she has just a little over thirty-two levels. X3

Much thanks to you too, IP.

Does anyone know if my purple egg with turqoise bits is a Shuppet or a Skorupi?

I know Its definatly not a shuppet. The Shuppets are purple with any markings at all.

Also, Unown |D

Also, (I know I'm just saying this now D:)
In the next event I want either the Raikou or the Mystery egg (I think the mystery would be Ho-oh, imo).
I wanted the Regis (Thats what I voted) But apparently no one else did ._.

Edit:
I wanted one of these so bad o.o

Last edited:
Three of my eggs hatched just this morning: Ponyta, Spheal, and Buneary. So I got two new eggs, an Eevee and a Dratini I beleive.

EDIT: I got a couple more:

Last edited:

are any of you guys gonna buy some of the expensive items from the shop? i have enough for one but i don't know whether to get the itemfinder or the amulet coin...

I join~

I really want either Suicune or Ho-Oh. Those are the only Johto legends I really care for XD

Today my Absol finally hatched. I was so happy <3
And my Feebas is going to hatch soon too. I'm going to get one of my favorite Pokemon of all time :Dv
I also got Aron, Seel and Zubat eggs today which is pretty rad. I like Aron. I just won't evolve it though.

Khl evolved, so now I have a claydol. Fwee. ^^

Oh, and the dusk stone in my inventory compelled me to pick up something to use it on, so I grabbed a murkrow egg. :3

That reminds me, I need a Sunkern so I can use my Sun stone...

Grabbed it out of curiosity, and it miraculously ended up being a Koffing, which I'd been wanting anyways xD

I sorta got back into this thing due to the fact that there is a shop now.
But I still can't get a stupid thunderstone >>; or a female Buneary, so I'm sticking with Tony, who needs clicks because I want him to be a Lopunny. He only has 59 happiness points though D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom