• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Riolu evolved C: Now I have a Lucario! Now I'm going to try for another female Eevee, evolve her to a Vappy, and get breeding the two.

My Pichu hatched. Fwee~
Now to just get her to max happiness and evolve her...
Got a Lapras egg recently, but it won't be hatching soon.

Hatched and then evolved a murkrow and a skitty today. Also picked up what I believe to be a shellos, a magnemite, and a sableye.

whee palkia needs only 1000 more maturity :D

Also, I now have a Male Ralts. I should have got that Dawn Stone when I had the chance. Rats.

Missed a Shelter Dratini.

By the way, thankies Sike Saner for giving my Zizagoon full. Fwee I can hatch him/her.

I...haven't really been active on GPX+ for a long time. In fact, the last batch I picked up hasn't even hatched yet. Not even the Poochyena. Oh well. I've been busy =/
I really want my Cyndaquil, Larvitar, and maybe Vulpix to hatch soon, though I know they (especially Larvitar) will take forever =/
Oh well.

*shakefist* damn you! I saw the little man once but it was after I had pressed the refresh button :C

But my current party is pretty cool.

see?

ETA: Oh, and from my Eevee egg dex page:

Times obtained: 15

:D;

The event starts tomorrow :D
I think I'll clear a space for Raikou, fill it in again if I don't get it. I don't want Suicune or Entei much. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom