• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLEH BLEH NO EVENT. D: Now I broke my streak of 3 event pokemon in a row because I didn't count the bidoof one cause I didn't feel like it blah blah sad pandas. I probably won't be on GPX+ a whole lot now since I'm on quite a few other adoptables websites where the eggs don't take that long to hatch that I like better. The main reason I play GPX+ is for the events.

If anyone is online, could you please answer a question asap?

Someone on another adoptable pet site site took the GPX+ quiz to get her account re-activated, showed all her answers on the GPX+ thread at that site, and asked for the one answer which she keeps getting wrong. I can clearly spot her mistake, but if I told her the answer, I'd be breaking some kind of rule, wouldn't I? I'd like to help her, but I'm afraid I'll get in trouble if I do.

Advice/help please?

My party was full of eggs so I didn't get a Zergoose from the event.

D:

Darksong said she'd eventually be mass-breeding her Zergoose, so I might be able to get one :D

Okay something's been bugging me;

I got what looks like a Bulbasaur egg a few weeks ago. I looked at its heritage, and whaddya know, its dad was a Clone.

Is it a clone too? I know that clone-ness can be passed down, cause one of its sibs is one. Or can you not tell until it hatches?

Goddammit Mike, your feminine curse keeps on infecting my Pichu :F Here, be useful and work some of your magic on this Treecko instead.

Also, no. Cloned Bulbasaur eggs look different from the regular ones.

EDIT:

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET ONE MORE MALE SNEASEL

Last edited:
I got a Rayquaza too! Now I have that and the Bidofo to hatch. I'm terrible at being motivated to Mass-click so I have unhatched legendaries/novelties for ages D:

ZAPDOS. That's 2 of the 3 birds now :D I just need a name for him... (my Moltres is named Fawks)

And you guuuys help my Luxio be a Luxray! So I can deposit him x3

And lastly...

Me and moony are having a competition ala Kai and Minkow, for a Shinymander. Female vibes so I can start breeding~

Wow, I haven't been on this in forever...forgotten about it actually. Um...I still have a full party, so I don't have any even Pokmon, but I did log in and evolve Totodile and Turtwig. Also, just now, I evolved Eevee into Espeon.

My Pokemon are developing retardedly slowly. D:

And darn it I have a retardedly good name for em all toooooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom