• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I got a Griseous Orb, what should I do?

Also, I hatched two eggs.

Also, I abandoned an egg.

Also, I got the expert breeder achievement.

you'll get used to it, it's much more convenient than the old layout

also i got a palkia today for being on gpx+ for a year! c:

What? I was on for a year and I didn't get anything, even though I got the automated PM. Weird.

One of the event eggs WAS Darkrai, correct? Because my sister got it too and she hasn't been on for a year.

Finally got a squirtle clone recently. Now the only breedable novelty that I've yet to get (apart from some evolved forms and a zombidofo, though I tend to lump the latter in with bidofo as far as breedable novelties go since it only produces the same kinds of eggs as bidofo) is crystal onix.

Also getting very close to getting Sinnoh Master. I'm hoping I get an adamant orb for it, especially since I've got a corruption orb ready and waiting. :3

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to have to get another corruption orb for whenever I get my second dialga, because, well...

Yeah. X3

Last edited:
Got an old amber and sold it. =] Now I hope they are selling round stones in the shop, as I am getting sick of Vicky Pollard being on my party. *shoves pokemon in underground*

Last edited:
mike i envy you so much right now. that will eventually be a shiny banette and that will make me envy you even more.

so um haven't been clicking lately due to computer issues but it would be nice to get some clicks towards my latios egg. If it helps, I'm naming it Bluwiikoon as soon as it hatches.

Link is in signature, can't get it up due to the lack of Copy+Paste on the DSi's opera.

I finally got a female charmander!

SHINY CHARMANDER RACE VS MOONY IS GO.

Also i bought a backroom key, wooo. Now i need to click like nuts to get more points.

Speaking of which, I'm doing a Growlithe shiny race with a member of Serebi. Support it?

Also, I got a silver wing for my anniversary, so I'll save it for when the Lab is empty. :)

I missed a Char Clone egg in the shelter, though. :<

Secret Key and Total Bankruptcy get~

I'm about three quarters of the way to Selective Hoarder and Enough Already too :3

I've just gotten back into this game..and I evolved my party, into it's final evolutions, now working on getting some of them up to lvl 100. I moved them around a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom