• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being stalked by Levels 100s 0.o ^I will fight for that little man not many people are in shelter so techinally,easier to get stuff people drop for you

I got my first chest! And....it's a Lustorus orb. me and my friend were taking turns clicking back & forth between our accounts and I was like "Look Angelina! I found a Red Chest! " Does a Lustorus orb summon Dialga or Palkia?

I missed a Remorage egg yesterday. I wish they'd give you more time to find your summoned Pokemon like 10 minutes or so. 5 minutes is hardly very long.

Oh man this stuff is addictive. Thank you for making those evil boring weekend afternoons with nothing to do go away, GPX. <3

In other news, I got a Chikorita egg and a Chatot egg today. Two more favorites off of my collection list~

Yo.

Kinda new here, I'd like to join.

This is the team I like the most:

Errr... well, I kinda like steel types... Does that show?

Even though, I'm raising these ones right now...

Yeah... That's about it...

Yup, Ace of Spades, we welcome you into the club ;) Your name kind of reminds me of something from Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker with the same name: a black-and red wolf. :D

To be more ON topic, I snatched a Slime Slugma egg from the shelter (/alliteration) a while ago but I didn't bother to tell you guys until now. XP

If it's crossed out on the post, you can't get it anymore. Which makes me sad, because I really want a jirachi -.-

Yay!

Hmm... I also got a Jirachi for the Event. Also, I found a Manaohy yesterday, but it's probably hatched by now. =P

Wow, that was really lucky. I went to the home page after being inactive for eons and I see the little man. Alas, I'd already navigated away when I saw him but he was there again right after. Missigno no. 3 for me now, though I gave away the second during the trading event.

It wasn't there 'again'. The Little Man now stays for as long as necessary, except when you move to the PC or any other page from where you may empty your party by one spot.

... By the way, does that mean abandoning and hatching eggs, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom