• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got good karma. I got a green orb;I recently got my foot caught in the door and it ripped off some skin and 15 minutes later,green orb in the backroom! Then I got Big Spender Achievment and got an Enigma stone!

I know. That is so annoying...I was trying to get all Pokemon in the TROFAF box to L100. Thankfully Lish made it in time. =[

I shouldn't complain really, I have got loads of Novs atm. Found two slimes in the shelter but abandoned one after a while (I didn't need the other one really, I wanted to give someone else a chance) and I found another clone charmaner (<3) not too long after that. And, I snagged a corruption orb from the backlot and I have no idea of what to do with it. Sigh.

MUST GET MORE POINTS

Bleh. I have too little points. Tried Opera mass clicking but it died on me. D:

Yeah, mine does when the flash ads appear. But because of the new "people without blocked ads get more out of clicks" thing, I have them unblocked. Meh. ^^;

I just use Chrome and Ctrl + Tab and click randomly. Still works even though my Internet sucks.

EDIT: OH MY GOD COME ON! I ALMOST MADE THE STUPID CLICK ACHIEVEMENT WITH CHROME. 25 tabs max... BUT IT HAD TO RESET WHEN I WAS ONLY A COUPLE HUNDRED AWAY. I coulda made the achievement. Meh. Today, they're installing Fios. Faster :D

Last edited:
I use firefox and snaplinks. I don't have the time for the clicking achievements above "newbie". ._. Took me a while just to get to that number.

*Has been neglecting coming here*

Well. I missed an awesome-looking pink egg covered in hearts, which would be a Valentacool, right?

Then I found some blue egg I wanted to hatch for no apparent reason. :P

I have a couple pokemon raised to level 62 and 65. That's all I got. D:

I got Fios yesterday. OMG it's so fast. I'm gonna try at my uncles house today though. His computer is just fast. And the new shine recorder thing is pretty cool. There goes my Secret Key....

Heeeey. Hey hey thar.

so apparently no one likes selling shield fossils. :| i settled for a helix fossil and, well.

and i snagged a remorage egg.

I love the shine recorder. =] Now I can keep track of my shiny cleffa hunt. X3

Clicking like crazy; want all eggs hatched atm. @_@ Its so annoying.

I was literally SWARMED by Lv.100's and legendaries. Got a Cresselia,Giratina and a Fossil Aryodactal Missingno.211 species in the shelter currently. I think it's a ban drop or something. The Cresselia I got had no previous owners,just a time line. 0.0

I've found and adopted TWO Slime Slugma eggs from the Shelter :D Hopefully they turn out different genders so I can breed them, or I'll feel really greedy. :c
Also, I got an Enigma Stone as a prize for some achievement. Anyone know what it summons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom