• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got Master Trainer the other day. :D

Almost done with the badge achievements--just got some Sinnoh ones left to go--so I'm now using my party for hatching eggs for various achievements and doing all leveling in the walker. Given how fast the walker can get some of these up to 100, I'm rather wishing I'd started just letting it handle the leveling alone earlier--I might have had some of the achievements that require egg hatching that I don't have already by now. X3;

My friends Poocheyana hasn't came from the underground yet.It's been there for about 3 weeks XD the longer they are under there does that mean they could get summoning items?

The boxes in the corner is some sort of upgrade. By the looks of the forums, it's supposedly some sort of PC box that does something.

You guys gonna try the shiny hunt competition? I'm not very lucky when it comes to shinies I want but I am gonna try my best. =3 Swinub isn't that bad anyway.

I might try.I'm going away so I wont have much time to hunt.At like 1 in the morning there were like 300 pokemon in the shelter.I finally got a Shellderboy.But it's female

So I found a Red Orb last night and then a Lunar Wing today. I already own a Cresselia so I wasted the Lunar Wing to get the Consolation Prize achievement. The reward for which was an Enigma Stone, of which I now have two. :J

Sixty-one swinub eggs later...

Mission accomplished. ^^

EDIT: Plus one of the other eggs I've bred for the competition so far has turned out shiny, too. :D I'm going to continue breeding swinub for the duration of the competition in the hopes of helping more people get a shiny one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom