• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't afford to go to my prom but I would've worn a suit. The only people who objected were my goddamn friends :|

I just feel /wrong/ wearing dresses or skirts... and just because all the tomboys someone knows all suddenly loved dresses after wearing one at prom doesn't mean I will too

Also, you can't really wear a binder with dresses can you? Nobody must ever see my boobs. ever.

Yeah I don't ... dresses don't fly. I don't like a healthy breeze around my privates thanks

I wore a suit with tails to my prom, but mostly I ended up without a shirt because it is hot as hell yo.

I am so glad I have no more attachments to high school. Finally I can start NOT BEING SARAH fff. Properly anywho. And maybe actually progressing somewhere -- high school and dance have kind of restricted my movement in a forward direction, so.

I am so glad I have no more attachments to high school. Finally I can start NOT BEING SARAH fff. Properly anywho. And maybe actually progressing somewhere -- high school and dance have kind of restricted my movement in a forward direction, so.

Yeeeeah, this is a good thing. At least I'm going to an art college that has an annual drag show. Should be fun. :v

I am so glad I have no more attachments to high school. Finally I can start NOT BEING SARAH fff. Properly anywho.
this!
even though like 5 people from school are going to the same uni as me ugh

I wanna get my name changed legally before I get there though
epic stealth a-go-go

speaking of stuff holy shit gender clinic tomorrow I am bricking it
but purely for the travelling. Three buses and two trains in a city far bigger than my own that I have only been to a few times WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

I'm not certain I really wanna go stealth. I mean it'd be easier, safer, but I want people to get it for other people so that hopefully a little less of the trans community has to deal with the stupid bullshit so much of us get. I guess I'm just kind of a romantic?

Also Glee is being a super great thing for the lgbt community fff

Woohoo, I'm going in a white blazer and some sort of slightly dressy shorts I found. The shorts are brown and will probably show through my gown; if they want to have sand in their vaginas about that they can go right ahead. c: I kind of have an excuse though, since I'm short and skinny as fuck and it's incredibly hard to find things that both fit at my waist and aren't too long. Everything at the store either was too long or had loud patterns or something. I hate being short, shopping for clothes in the future is going to be a nightmare.

(they actually put "girls can't wear pants" on the guidelines. I was sort of surprised that even my dad thinks that's bullshit. :o)

Hey peeps :3

Whoa, I've been gone over a year. Am I even still on the member list?

So um, nice to be back among people who don't remember me. ^_^;;

Umm, if anyone DOES happen to remember me, I actually came out as transsexual in November. I'm about to go and catch up on the 60 or so pages that have appeared since my last post. Nice to see you all again.

I'm not certain I really wanna go stealth. I mean it'd be easier, safer, but I want people to get it for other people so that hopefully a little less of the trans community has to deal with the stupid bullshit so much of us get. I guess I'm just kind of a romantic?

If you actually don't go stealth, then you will gain a permanent spot on my list of really badass people. Even if you do, you still get a lot of badass points for being (semi?) openly trans since the world is still in the 1800s when it comes to transsexuality.

Anyways, just thought I'd put this here for the lulz. I'm pretty sure that this guy was trolling the show... hopefully. http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/how_to_stop_being_gay

And on another note, happy Pride Month people. I'm trying to make arrangements to see a pride parade on the 26th because I have nothing else to do in the summer.

Last edited:
Hey you guys we need to be a little more active.

Um, to make this not!spam, guess who painted hir nails rainbowy? :D

there are 71 pages and i am NOT looking through them all to add everyone to the list at the beginning. i might later but not right now

also: it was the end of 8th grade so i decided to come out via facebook status. since it was the end of middle school and i'm not going to see half the people who found out ever again. not many people confronted me about it bc there were two days of school left after i did, but still it felt good to. my family still does not know because i deleted the status before my sister could see it, but having all my friends and shit know who didn't yet felt good and people weren't total douches about it so that was a nice surprise.

Clicks for Gardevoir and Zim. :D

Hey you guyyys have you all seen the Trevor Project* stuff going around on Youtube? It's a support organisation for the LGBTQ community and it's got a big publicity drive going on atm.

We could totally make a collab video being all 'hello we are the gayest forum in the world even though it's not the principle subject of the forum'. P:

(* the guy in that video seems way ott cheerful but w/e)

Clicks for Gardevoir and Zim. :D

Hey you guyyys have you all seen the Trevor Project* stuff going around on Youtube? It's a support organisation for the LGBTQ community and it's got a big publicity drive going on atm.

We could totally make a collab video being all 'hello we are the gayest forum in the world even though it's not the principle subject of the forum'. P:

(* the guy in that video seems way ott cheerful but w/e)

I have heard about that and it sounds like an incredible organization. :grin:

Hey all. I've watched this group from afar for quite a while and finally feel like I'm in a position to join.

So after being a rather late bloomer sexually and bouncing up and down the Kinsey scale I'm finally settling into my place...as a roughly 60/40 bisexual. None of my IRL friends or family know this, and I have absolutely no idea how to come out, or even if I should at all. What makes my anxiety even sillier is that my dad and stepmom are the two coolest people in existence when it comes to this sort of thing (My dad would probably be all like "OMG that's so cool let's throw a party for you!")...I guess I'll have to do it eventually, or else I may come home with a girlfriend and then they'll be in for a shock.

(BTW, I find these kids who pretend to be bisexual so other people will think they're cool hilarious and kind of sad. Goshdern Katy Perry and her stupid song...I wonder how many of these girls would actually kiss a girl...and like it...in a non "DERP I'M DRUNK/WHACKED OUT ON HORMONES" sense I have. :D)

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm genderqueer in some way. I don't identify as trans, but I feel weird when people refer to me with female pronouns (not weird in an "my God that's not me stop calling me that" way, just...weird). There's a lot of times where I'll forget I'm a girl entirely and if you put me in a guy's body I'd feel just fine, while there's a lot of things about being female that I find creepy and unnerving (pregnancy...*shudder*) Of course, I still dress like a woman because women's clothes are awesome and pretty (though makeup is a pain in the ass) Overall, my gender feels very fluid. Some days I feel super-girly and wear makeup and all that fun stuff, and others I just want to identify as male and never look back.

But I'll stop derailing the thread now. Wow, we truly are the gayest non-gay centered forum ever, aren't we? :P

Last edited:
I know of a gayer forum than this
the population is a LOT LOT smaller but still I can assure you it's gayer than TCOD :B

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm genderqueer in some way. I don't identify as trans, but I feel weird when people refer to me with female pronouns (not weird in an "my God that's not me stop calling me that" way, just...weird). There's a lot of times where I'll forget I'm a girl entirely and if you put me in a guy's body I'd feel just fine, while there's a lot of things about being female that I find creepy and unnerving (pregnancy...*shudder*) Of course, I still dress like a woman because women's clothes are awesome and pretty (though makeup is a pain in the ass) Overall, my gender feels very fluid. Some days I feel super-girly and wear makeup and all that fun stuff, and others I just want to identify as male and never look back.

You... put that very, very well. That's basically exactly how I feel. Good to know I'm not alone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom