• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out of my life.

drrrrramaz! haha anyways.

My mom used to do the "Blah blah relatively normal conversation HONEY, YOU KNOW I'D LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU LOVE, RIGHT?"

"Mom, I hate people"

"... ok dear."

I think she hoped I was lesbian or bi or whatever just so that I'd like someone. I mean, she's still convinced that she's going to get a grandchild outta me. Which is ridiculous, since I have hated kids since I was one.

What I liked was the part where I was all 'boys r dum' (mainly because, you know, I wasn't one) and she's like THAT'S OK, WHEN YOU'RE TEN YOU'LL LIKE THEM!~ Then when I was ten I was like boys are really dumb. YOU'LL LIKE THEM WHEN YOU'RE TWELVE

Age twelve rolls around and I'm almost a little disappointed because now boys aren't dumb, they're fucking jerks and I want the entire male (well, admittedly also the female) population of my school to drop dead.

She sort of gave up. XD

I don't even want to bother trying to tell my family -- I mean, past my parents. My aunt is stupid, dresses horribly, and spoils the shit out of her kids and they end up running away with their girlfriend or driving into poles three times or getting goddamn fat -- but she comes over here and she tries to give my mom advice on how to raise me and my brother.

And I have an uncle who's gay, yeah -- but he's also gay in the sense that 'YOU'RE EITHER GAY OR YOU'RE STRAIGHT, THE REST OF THE LGBT SPECTRUM DOESN'T EXIST' and once again, he's a total idiot.

And I'd be scared to bother telling my brother since he's a fucking jerk anyways. But that's his job, so.

Could you give that to me in pounds? :D

I'm fat, but I'm happy. That's all that matters to me. :)

I have no problem with that. :D

Haha, unhealthy. Try being fifty six pounds at the age of 13. Now I weigh like 80. How's that for unhealthy? :3

Verne, I have an Aunt like that. Only I've never met her. I think she was my GREAT aunt or something maybe. Who knows, it's my dad's side, and they only way I'd meet her is to go to the Smith family reunion. HAHA. yea right. :|

Nothing is wrong with being fat (well, except for the part where you're... fat. I don't really have any mercy for the whole idea. It's not that it makes the person any worse, it's just like why let yourself get there) but my cousin used to be skinny and cute. Now she's... fucking huge. And horribly ugly. And, to top it off, still dumb as hell!

Ah... that situation is quite similar to mine. :/ And my mum said she didn't hate me or anything and accepts me for who I am, and yet still ranted on for ever in fright after I joined an LGBT support group on Facebook

And my dad doesn't know anything either. He lives in Germany, so we only see him three times a year and phone him about once or twice a week. So we don't really get to talk that much anyway.

...I wonder how he'd react if I told him? Or my mum... she usually tells him things like this because she knows I won't, but I think this would be too far... this is probably the only thing she wouldn't tell him...
I'm really afraid of my dad's reaction. He, um, has a record for getting scarily mad.

Yesterday, I was looking through my parent's papers (I was looking for my yearbook photo) and found an anger management one that said: "[My father's signature] has completed the anger management course." I didn't know about this. It was just "Oh my god." He usually only gets violent when he's drunk though. Like Alexi said, ignorance is bliss. He's never going to know anything, that's why my mom never tells him much. She can handle things, even if she bitches about them. But him? We don't trust to take this maturely. He's a good dad, I'm not saying he's this crazy angry guy. Most of the time, he's pretty calm. (And he makes a lot of jokes.) He just has a bad temper.

Could you give that to me in pounds? :D

I'm fat, but I'm happy. That's all that matters to me. :)

Oh and Alexi, here's an online converter for you: http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_all.htm

Nothing is wrong with being fat (well, except for the part where you're... fat. I don't really have any mercy for the whole idea. It's not that it makes the person any worse, it's just like why let yourself get there)

...Huh?

And thanks, Arylett! ^_^

I still haven't come out to my parents. My mother asked me back last year but that was because she'd been reading my MSN logs [it was an accident but that's not the point] so I lied to her because fuck it's none of her business so now she doesn't get to know.

One of my friends knows and he doesn't treat me any differently. I don't think he really cares, to be honest, since we've slept in the same bed even when he knew so.

I don't really want to TELL my parents I'm gay because I shouldn't have to. Like I've said before, nipple clamps and cream in the kitchen. [and the kitchen at our other house is perfect for what I want to do :3]

My mum knows I'm not straight, but she doesn't really know what else I am and tries to avoid the subject as much as possible. She's actually gone back to pretending she didn't know in the first place, saying stuff like, 'oh I can't wait until you have kids' or 'don't marry a fat bloke, okay? :('

My dad has absolutely no idea as far as I know, and my sister... sort of doesn't give two hoots and she doesn't use phrases like 'don't be gay' at our house, so maybe she doesn't outside of the house and will grow up to be an LGBT supporter. :D It would actually be awesome if she was gay herself, although my mum might explode then.

If my parents knew I would no longer have a head. So, yeah, if they ever find out I'm not admitting to it, because it's not their business in the first place.

Anyway~ for some reason coming out at school was completely stupid, not because they tried to make fun of me, but because they tried to make fun of only me. Apparently I'm the only one out of at least 10 bisexuals at our school who is made fun of due to it D:
Ehh, all the assholes at school have hated me since I've moved to this school, so I'm pretty used to it; however, it does bug me when they think that making fun of people actually makes you "popular," let alone thinking that it works. :/ At least on me, I could care less about their opinions on me.

Last edited:
^ All the assholes have hated me since they started being assholes. I r easy target. But not as easy as my best friend, so we stupidly tag teamed one and he kicked my friend into a wall. :D

His girlfriend broke up with him and now he's miserable all because of that. >D
So, being popular because you are an asshole to people only makes you popular in your own group.

We also have a midget wrestler on our side, but my best friend has problems with him now that he said he wanted us out of our lunch table. :\
So nothing would change if I came out at school. Maybe. Probably not.

^

Popularity is just an excuse to create a group of communists, following the leader without brains.

The only difference is no one is payed equally. D:<

Apparently people think I care about their thoughts of me, so they take it out on me. It's annoying, sure, but your thoughts mean nothing to me.

Aaah, I totally missed this club! ; ; Join plz. </late>

I consider myself romantically attracted to women, and can see myself marrying, living with, and having children with a woman. However, I am physically attracted to guys. I don't like labeling myself with bisexual, or homosexual, because I really couldn't care less. I am attracted to whoever I am attracted to, man or woman. I told my parents, and my friends that I'm bisexual, because it's easier than trying to explain my head space. Apparently, I'm pretty flamboyant, and most of my friends said that they sort of already knew. I'm not metrosexual though, and I don't cross dress or anything like that.

Oh and I get teased about it almost everyday and I'm used to it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom