• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Forgotten Pokemon

...Swalot?

I'm a fan of some of these forgotten Pokemon like Exploud and Shiftry (in fact, Shiftry is one of my top favorites,) and I don't hate any Pokemon enough for me to refuse to explore the world of forgotten Pokemon regularly. In fact, I like using some forgotten Pokemon for possible fanfics, RPs, and such.

Shout out to all you forgotten Pokemon out there! I still remember you guys!

I was thinking more like Gulpin. Whenever it pops up in brawl i'm like "?!"!

Technically the pokemon you don't remember wouldn't come up in this thread unless someone else mentions them...

Qwilfish, I've mentioned it to Pokémon fans and it took them a minute to realize what I was talking about. D:

As much of a Tangrowth fan as I am, I always forget that it evolved from something.
ILU Tangela. I just... constantly forget your existance. D:

OH, and Spearow. Whenever I play RBY or FRLG and run into one, I'm like "WTF?"

I can't belive no-one has mentioned Dunsparce yet. D: I didn't even know it existed until last year. (And if someone did mention it, I'm sorry; I must be sleepier than I thought. xD)

Doduo, spearow and... DX oh great, how ironic I forgot what was the last one I wanted to mention. X/ But yeah, doduo and spearow often tend to be forgotten by many since many other flyings are more used. Sentret tends to be the same a bit.

Edit: Oh right, it was pinsir I meant to mention. D|

I don't remember what I don't remember, and that makes perfect sense!

That or the shiny Mokuba!

Skitty,Igglybuff,Cleffa....too many Pokemon are forgotten because they're "cute,but not powerful". Gastly,Lotad,Furret,Mareep....and let's not forget Seedot.

Gastly is far from forgotten. :V They're beaten up often in Old Chateau for like speed EVs, I think. They also grow into Gengar, which is pretty popular competitively.

I stand by my earlier post that I'm pretty sure I made, Farfetch'd.

Stantler and Dunsparce were always my faves as a kid D:>

Togepi, Baltoy, Froslass, Delibird, Slowking, Politoad, Natu, Chinchou, and more that are so forgettable that even I do not remember them.

Back
Top Bottom