• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The New "Pokésonas?"

Re: The New "Pokésonas?"

Kabutopshybrid.png

My Killer Kabutops
Eventhough Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon, Kabutops is just awesome.
He has wings and electricity running through his huge claws.

Is it half Plusle and half Articuno?
Yes.

She's Zephyr. :3 (and before you people accuse me of naming Pokesonas differently from myself, I go as Zephyr at many other places. I'm more Zephyr than Involuntary Twitch, actually.) She used to be just a Plusle (although she did have a hairtuft and feathers on her tail) but her design I thought was really bland so after a lot of reworking she became what she is now. I can't say I've seen anything else like her. :D

...probably that goat pokemon. You know, the one that's still nonexistant? ;-;

Me? Just a regular Eevee. I could imagine myself as one. Or Mew, childish Fwee happy whatevers. =D

Someone remade my thread. Yayz.

Anyway, yes, my Pokésona is Pablo, the blue-paint favouring Smeargle. He likes exploring, usually alone, and drawing random things. He has quite a bad temper, however. Although his paint is normally blue, it changes with his mood, so if he is very happy it will turn into a bright cyan but if he is feeling sad or angry the paint changes to a deep, stormy navy.

Take a guess...

Nope, Kali is actually a character of mine. If I have to talk about a 'sona, I guess I should return to my previous username, Scymew (kind of a Scyther/Mew/Mewtwo hybrid), which I use more generally often. I do have a specific Scymew character, named Tsarmina, but she's female and the pokésona Scymew I use is male to match my own gender. Then again, Kali is also female.. for some reason, I have maybe more female characters than male. Don't read too much into that though.

I've got many, but a new one is Evera, a shiny Eevee with a black swirl on her forehead. She can't evolve into any Eeveelutions, but changes her type and color. Sadly, she has no memory of who she is, and wanders around trying to discover her identity, though she doesn't really show how desperate she really is. She's the peaceful kind of Pokémon, but like she usually says: "When you're nice all the time, you tend to bottle up your anger." (Translation: stay on her good side, or else.)

107rz8g.png
'Tis my somewhat-very-bright-green Pachi. Made in about five seconds. XP

Where legendaries are allowed, I am a Mewtwo with blue eyes and my tail is lighter than normal.

In most other places, I am a white Lucario, or a (not)shiny Umbreon with lavender eyes. I used to be an Eevee with a mood-mane.

I can't decide at the moment. Either a grumpig or a clefairy. I can't tell which one fits me more.

Hmm, either IP (usually just called Palkia) or Heather, a plain Eevee with a red bow around her neck:
eevee1.png

I use them both, but IP is more of an identity then a Sona. And seems more... fair.

As for descriptions... (Just whipped these up :|)

Palkia, unlike other Palkias, preffers being on all fours (So... Shes not bipedal.) She was fused with Irken DNA by Deoxys scientists when she was little, and wants to take over the world.

Heather is a plain Eevee, and was reborn from a human, with vague memories of her previous life. She acts violent and evil, but is really quite nice inside, and doesn't like hurting people. Her trademark feature seems o be the one tuft of fur on her head.

-^\O.o/^-

A pichu.

With WINGS.

10-year-old me had amazing character design abilities.

Last edited:

Well, since thread starter says "a sona with a personality is not a sona", I'm not sure...

But maybe Ichigo the anthro Sneasel, though she's not really like me. Or Zangi the Zangoose... She's pretty much a more crazy, less shy version of me.

I don't have a Pokesona. Raichao is just a character of mine whose name I use everywhere. She's almost nothing like me, the only thing we have in common is our love for food and we're both very sarcastic XD

If I had a Pokesona, it'd be a Clefairy or Clefable, since they are both really shy or a Nidoran, since they are small but can pack a punch (except I fight with silly insults, not with poison and claws XD)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom