• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

((Jeez Ica, that's brutal. ><))

Taisiya nodded as she took another swig from the bottle. She was already beginning to sway, but she didn't mind.

"You... vouldn't happen to be after that volcano Pokemon, vould you...?" she asked. Her speech contained an unnoticeable slur, and she was still swaying dangerously.

Ohayou tied Taisiya to Eric to keep her steady, and continued dancing.
"Of course! Why else would we be dancing and battling on our way to get miserably raped by the volcano god?"

((Jeez Ica, that's brutal. ><))

[What is? The throat tearing? The napalm? Also, Cryptica, there never was any Meganium. Look at all the posts mentioning the Meganium. You will notice that they all state that the Mismagius made illusions to trick you]

Eric sweatdrop and cut the rope. He then called Ribbon over and boarded her. "Hurry up, Ohayou! We need to get to that Volcano ASAP! And Mysti, hop on! Those Ditto won't take long to recover!"

Ohayou grabbed Mysti, and jumped on Ribbon.
"Wait... If I attach Kasumi to Ribbon will she be able to fly? That would be awesome!"

"...Ribbon could always fly. She doesn't officially KNOW Fly though as flying on a Garchomp usually leads to side-effects such as a broken neck..."

((Yes, it did :D ))

"Hurry," said Casbah. He quickened his pace while Sheddi swirled around him.

((Both. ><))

"Vhat...?" Taisiya asked bewilderedly. Keeping her tight grip on the bottle as she stumbled, she latched onto Ribbon dizzily. Of course, it was more for support than to be taken with, but still.

[They're Ditto! Get over it! A cut throat is easy to cure via transform, and the Napalm can be solved by changing into a Moltres!]

Pikachu and Spirit hopped on as Ribbon took off (Last post for me tonight)

*Had no idea* "SERIOUSLY???? AMAZING!!!"
He looked down at Ribbon.
"Have a banana for your awesomeness!" he said, shoving an unpeeled banana in Ribbon's mouth.

Aria sent out Windfeather again, and began flying. She needed to make it first. Windfeather sped up slightly, and she could see that she was slowly leaving the others behind.

((You guys post too much. Dx And I'm getting really damn annoyed at the 'randomness' bull. Could you just... lay off it please?))

"Let's try somewhere else, Bella!" Baby called to the bird, who cawed in agreement and wheeled around.

Bella was now directed toward the innards of the forest they had stumbled upon, Zeek and Baby below her stampeding to keep up. Zeek's monstrous feet thundered on the forest floor, making their presence known to anyone who might be around, human or Pokemon. Bella was still signaling her position from the air, skimming just above the trees.

((You guys post too much. Dx And I'm getting really damn annoyed at the 'randomness' bull. Could you just... lay off it please?))

[[Yeah, I admit the posting pace is a little much. And what randomness bull? Can you give examples OTHER than what Ohayou put and what I do involving Spirit? Think of those two as Comedy Relief XD

If an example is the Beedrill, well, think of it like this: Pokemon obey oral commands pretty well. Now, with Beedrill, they are a bug. As such, they have a simple mind. So, something catchy such as the Caramelldansen would probably trigger the oral command part of the brain, and cause their whole mind to be overloaded, causing them to move with the music]]

(( *points at the tags* and Beedrill and other bugs are pretty smart. But I don't feel like arguing, I just wanna RP.))

(((*Looks at the tags* Ummm... Sorry...

I thought you weren't going to post anymore tonight Ica >.<

Goodnight all :3 (And sorry FMC, but I'm hyper at the moment, so maybe tomorrow I'll be less random...))))

[[Eh, I saw that and felt like responding. And consider it a quirk of the bug types here, FMC. In exchange for raw power, they have easier to override minds, due to being forced to evolve quickly in order to even have a chance to SURVIVE. Don't worry, only the bugs have that trait]]

((There. Tags should be fixed by tomorrow if that "wash my tags" thing works. :]))

Taisiya blinked stupidly as she clung to the Pokemon's leg. What was going on? Everything was moving! What was this? She had only grabbed it for support, and now this! She was totally unaware of the fact that the others in that group had begun to move.

"Vhat is-hic-happening?!"

"Come on, we need to hurry."

Sheddi nodded and sped after Casbah, who was just about caught up with the others now. He wasn't near them, but he was as close to the volcano as they were. Not like he knew it.

ANYWAY, Casbah was relieved to be so close.

((failpost >.< ))

As the Dittos came flying back down to Earth, transforming back to Dittos and landing on Jason's shoulders, Jason hopped on Glyde quickly. "AFTER THEM!" he yelled. He went soaring through the forest, running after Eric and Ohayou.

((Sorry, I went to bed!))
Ohayou grabbed Mysti. "WAIT! MY POKEBALLS!" Mysti yelled as she broke free, grabbed her Pokeballs, and went back to Ohayou and Eric. "There. Better. We can go now!"

Eric laughed. "You expect a LATIAS to keep up with Ribbon, Detective!?" he shouted in a sneering tone. Ribbon clapped her claws as she knew this meant faster!

"Everybody, hang o-" they were blasted out of the air mid sentence by a fireball, landing just at the rim of the mountain, A similar ball was hurtling at Glyde at frightening speeds

Way up above, the god glared and flew back to his home at mach 10. Eric groaned as he got up, making sure Ribbon, Ohayou, Mysti, and the stow-a-way were alright. "Fuck, he doesn't play around!"

Back
Top Bottom