• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The servant headquarters

Seedeth gives you a Magneton! She was grining evily and stroking the emotionless pokemon's magnets before giving you it.

Seedeth returns with a male trapinch, grinning at the poor quivering thing before handing him to you.

For cage 1, Seedeth gives you....a male Togetic! You'd better wash that before you use it...

For cage 4, Seedeth gives you...a male Cyndaquil! A rare find indeed.

Srsly? TWO MALE CYNDAQUILS NOW!!!

omg If I get another i'll evovle them until I have one of each member!

One go for evolved Pokémon down cage route 1, and the same for cage route 5.
Then, one go for unevolved Pokémon down cage route 2, and the same for cage route 4.

So, that's a total of $10~

Cage route 1
Seedeth gives you a male Togetic! She strokes the feathers fondly, seeming to be happy to have business again.

Cage route 2 (unevolved)
Seedeth pushes out a female Drowzee, who is grinning a scary grin which is even freaking out the Aipom who is handing her over.

Cage route 4 (unevolved)
Seedeth hands over a male Koffing, coughing herself at the smoke that the pokemon is giving off.

Cage route 5
Seedeth hands you a genderless Magneton. "I use these to pick up stray paper clips" She says, looking shy.

Chatot55

Seedeth hands over a male Pelipper! The white bird shivers uncontrolably while the aipom hands him over.

Dwagie

Seedeth hands you a female fearow. The bird pecks her before she hands her to you, and makes a shrill cawing noise.

Haha, glad the rng likes you.

Because it knows me from prior meetings. We used to play poker every second and third Monday of the month. (Although I SWEAR those cards it had weren't randomly generated.))

And a go down evolved route four. Or whichever is the Gorund type.

Beavis
That is cage route 3, my good friend. But I will let you off. =]

Seedeth hands over to you something that looks a little like a tree. You are about to throttle the Aipom for trying to scam you when the female shudowoodo sneezes and gets your attention. You shyly walk away from the slightly annoyed Aipom, and sneak out before she makes YOU the next part of her extensive collection.

Godzilla

After looking at the running figures that rush past you and feeling a little confused, you slap your money on the table with a big grin. Seedeth hands you over a male Numel, who is dribbling lava everywhere.

Last edited:
Seedeth gives you a male Aerodactyl! He looks like he is going to bite the poor Aipom's head off when she gives him to you.

Back
Top Bottom