• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Smash Dojo - A Brawl RP

Dormant State End.

Mecha's eye opened once more.

"Just how long was I out?"

((Just a post showing that Mecha hasn't been terminated))

((Oh Jesus, you're right, I'm so sorry, and by the right side you mean where? I assumed I was able to go to the "Fight Club", but we might misunderstand each other))

((Oh, you went into Fight Club.))
Ike followed Dedede into Fight Club, his favorite place. He faced Dedede at a safe distance and yelled to him. "Remember the rules of Fight Club! If you purposely leave, unless for a Smash Ball, you lose your honor!"
He waied for Dedede to make a move.

((Actually my original plan was to wait just below the upper platform, charging a forward smash to smack your face with as you jumped down))

((I see, by the way, did you know that Meta Knight's eyes change colour depending on what emotion he feels in the Kirby anime?))
((Yes. But, seeing as he never does this in Brawl, you won't see him do that here. Ah, go die in a hole, Mexican Knight...))

((
hyrulecopy.jpg
))

((Come on, Male Gardevoir, post. D:))

"Goddammit!" Meta Knight swore at the small handheld. He had forgotten to restock on Pokeballs when a Shiny Spearow appeared. I'll just let Typhlosion kill it... After a few minutes of button pressing, he shut it off and put it away again. I think I died a little inside...

((At least the most pointless filler in all of roleplaying history (that consists of more than two sentences, anyways) has a little comedic value to it. I had really wanted to move on from the Dojo by this point. And yes, I think I did spoil a little bit of the plot by saying that.))

(Lucas, I went to the pillar thing behind the place where your character went, I usually don't count the other parts as the Fight Club))

Ike jumped down, only to be smacked by Dedede's hammer. Enraged, he swiftly swung his sword in a wide angle at the direction of where the hammer came from. He noticed a Smoke Ball by his feet and threw that, too.

Back
Top Bottom