• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The world ends on Saturday

This is a bit of a rip-off; I have another exam before then. Oh well - at least "Mr Camping" doesn't have to live with that surname any more, seeing as us queers are so inconvenient to him.

i'm going to be at a party that my best friend is hosting and pretty much our entire posse of friends will be there. plus her boyfriend, whom she hasn't seen in a while.

tbh the world ending on saturday would be pretty sweet

What a total load of crock!
Who could believe this poppycock
When e'en the Mayans say we've yet
'till next December. So forget
This man who's so full of bologna.
It's quite clear that he's a phony.

Wait a second, is next Saturday the end of the world or Jesus Comes to Earth and Takes All Christians to Heaven day? Because if it's the second, I think we need to do more gaying. A lot more gaying.

Screw the end of the world. I'm going to a certain event about a week after this is supposedly going to happen, and I will be VERY VERY ANGRY if I am denied this event.

Oh snap a TCoDer who lives near me???!!! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Wait a second, is next Saturday the end of the world or Jesus Comes to Earth and Takes All Christians to Heaven day?

May 21 is supposed to be the rapture and October 21 the end of the world.

At least I get five months of less traffic before everything goes to shit. ¯\(°_0)/¯

It's been doing that all the time. I think the end has come and gone a long time ago...

I actually have a little plan just in case it really does happen xD

- Tell crush I like him
- Get my best friend to finally say "I love you" back to me, as she hates doing this
- Get back on Facebook just to continuously RickRoll my friends
- Spend as much time as I can with mother
- MY LITTLE PONY MARATHON

I don't believe in this. I only believe what the Mayans said ,"something big will happen on the winter solstice (dec.21 for the uneducated folks) in 2012." After all, they predicted the 9\11 attack.

Notice how they said something big would happen? they never said anything bad. infact, it could be the...cure for cancer, for all I know. it could even be that gas prices will unexpectedly low down to $0.50!!!

I am NOT gonna let the world end on May 21....exactly 2 months after the spring eqinox....and the day i'm moving.

The mayan calendar ended on 21-12-2012, which most people interpret as meaning the end of the world. Guess what the mayans thought happened at the end of their calendar? Nothing. They held a celebration and started a new calendar.

Back
Top Bottom