• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

Zekrom, please don't triple-post, just edit your previous posts, or use multiquote if you're trying to ... multiquote. Also as you can see, ILS already offered to help me, thank you though.

I've moved the trade evolutions over; I guess you have to post again to trade them back now. Since we're probably going to change trade evolutions soon, I figure I shouldn't make it too easy for everyone to cram all their trade evolutions in now.

Posting here to say that uv's Mienfoo is no longer for sale, I bought her for $37 (this happened over IRC)

Posting here to say that uv's Mienfoo is no longer for sale, I bought her for $37 (this happened over IRC)

IT HAD TWO EXP?! AND WAS ONLY $14?!?!

... I'll buy her off you for $38 :D?

(note I'm not just offering because it's a random Pokémon with exp, I meant to buy someone's female Mienfoo with Regenerator like three years ago, maybe it was uv's, but I couldn't be bothered and didn't see the EXP MAN)

Welp, since my mod decided to show up only after I forfeited, I now have $12 to spend (Once it's put into my account.)

First person, that has under ten pokemon, I will buy any combination of items and pokemon they choose for $12 or less.

As for my pokemon, I'm not sure whether to let them rot, or give them away.

Welp, since my mod decided to show up only after I forfeited, I now have $12 to spend (Once it's put into my account.)

First person, that has under ten pokemon, I will buy any combination of items and pokemon they choose for $12 or less.

As for my pokemon, I'm not sure whether to let them rot, or give them away.

Can I please have a Flying Gem?

Would anyone happen to want to buy my Choice Band... I bought it for the bug battle for jokes and omg why is it so expensive. It is literally like the most useless item. name a price idk

Also this exquisite blob of Deerling, $8 or something? why did I buy it

Oh man it's time to clear out some 2+ year old unused Pokemon, probably?

Ralts (F) Synchronize, $5
Joltik (M) Compound Eyes, $11
Cranidos (M) Mold Breaker, $25
Poochyena (M) Quick Feet, $3
Dustox (F) Shield Dust, $17
Beautifly (M) Swarm, $17
Kricketune (M) Swarm, $17
Misdreavus (F) Levitate, $17

I'll knock $2 off anything more than $10 if you're a new new player (or if you've only been in like two battles or less) \o/

Oh hey, is that Cranidos still for sale? I'd like it.

Back
Top Bottom